lvicious

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Lance G

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
I had just read about this yesterday too. It reminded me of the great Peter Weir movie "Fearless", which sorely needs a Blu-Ray release (or at least a widescreen DVD release).

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I don't get it. Did she suffer brain damage in the crash?

If she didn't want the story told, why write about it?

Of course there's nothing preventing Spielberg from making the movie anyway with a few details changed. Wonder how she would like that, not getting any payment or credit for her story.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Originally Posted by Chris Lockwood

Of course there's nothing preventing Spielberg from making the movie anyway with a few details changed. Wonder how she would like that, not getting any payment or credit for her story.

I'm thinking that she figures she would be overwhelmed with attention when the movie comes out, and she's already had enough and wants to move on.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Chris Lockwood

Maybe the book was her way of dealing with the losses and fear that she suffered: a cathartic release. It was a method that allowed her to put the experience behind her and move on. Maybe to her, having a movie made will just bring up an episode in her life that she has put behind her.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks