Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

32GB iPad Wifi for sale, mint condition, central NJ

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 19,063 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted May 07 2010 - 03:08 AM

As followers of the Apple forum know already, I couldn't stand waiting for my iPad 3G pre-order to arrive so on the day that the Wifi-only models came in I wound up getting a 32gigger to tide me over.  My 3G arrived last week and it is now time for my Wifi to find a new home.

It is in pristine shape and was held in the Apple case (not included) since the start.  Includes everything that comes with a fresh order including the instructions, stickers, and 2 piece charger.  I will include a copy of the receipt that Apple emailed me, I did not get an in store receipt.  I have used the amazing iKleer soft cloth to remove all fingerprints and will bring the cloth to the sale location so that it goes in as pristine a condition as possible.

List price is $599 and as far as I know there is absolutely no way to find one discounted anywhere.  I bought mine in a retail brick and mortar store in NJ so paid our state sales tax bringing the price to just over $630.  As far as I can tell there is no way to buy an iPad these days without paying some form of sales tax unless you physically buy it in a state that does not collect such a tax.  Regardless:  I will eat the tax and offer a discount off the list price for 1 month of use I put on it. 

The funny thing is that if you look at retailers like Amazon, people are actually selling these used and for a profit!  They are selling for for $650+ on Amazon in the Marketplace.
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Tablet-32GB-Wi-Fi/dp/B00365F6EG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1273244379&sr=8-1

I'm asking $575 and hoping to sell this as a local sale in Central NJ (Middletown or surrounding area).  As shipping it would eat into the discounts listed above I'd like to exhaust the possibilities for a local sale first.  Obviously this offer is only open to HTF members =)   PMs are fine but email to sposten@gmail.com is better.  Not interested in trades with the possible exception of a Nikon D3, D3s or D700, or Nikon brand supertelephoto lenses (ie no third party lenses!) =)

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

HTF Rules

Classified Sales Rules

UV Sales New Clarifications

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   TonyD

TonyD

Who do we think I am?

• 16,653 posts
  • LocationDisney World and Universal Florida

Posted May 07 2010 - 03:34 AM

If I wasn't flat broke I go for it.

I'd love to have one but need to have available funds for the next iphone.

facebook.com/whotony

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Sam Posten

Sam Posten

• 19,063 posts
  • LocationAberdeen, MD & Navesink, NJ

Posted May 11 2010 - 08:27 AM

OK, last call before it heads to Ebay

I lost my signature and all I got was this Nutter t-shirt

HTF Rules

Classified Sales Rules

UV Sales New Clarifications

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   perry mitchell