What's new

True Blood Season 3 (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
HBO has begun putting up promos and mini-shorts at their website.

http://www.hbo.com/true-blood

Returns June 13.

Link to Video short here: http://tv.yahoo.com/true-blood/show/39147/videos/19332804

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
I can't wait either.

We're having a premiere party at my house. I need to get a little creative with the food and drink.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Eh...loved season one...season two was basically crap. I'll still watch, but if we get more of season two I'll be out.

mylan

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Kevin Hewell

I can't wait either.

We're having a premiere party at my house. I need to get a little creative with the food and drink.

You could have True- Bloody Marys.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
Originally Posted by Jeremiah

I was really put off by the end of last season, but I'm kinda excited about S3.

Me too. The last 3 episodes, once Sookie and Bill returned, were lame so the show really died at the end of the season. Glad the Forbes storyline is over. Looking forward to seeing new storylines starting up.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Decent start to the season. Some really funny moments, actually. "I hate it when they make it all about race" In fact, the entire opening sequence was pretty damn funny.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Wonderful, packed episode.

I'm going to have to watch it again, my favorite shot was Jessica, clutching the bouquet of roses from her boyfriend, staring down at her latest kill. It was a great "Tales From The Crypt" moment.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I also thought the second half of S2 was really weak.

Wasnt sure I was gonna tune in, but ended up enjoying it.

Jessica is easily my fav character - but I loved a couple of Jason lines and thought the bullet in the head 3some scene was very funny.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Originally Posted by Lou Sytsma

Watching but ambivalent. Too many characters. Too many storylines.

That's what happens when they elevate supporting characters to lead characters, and keep characters alive who are supposed to be dead.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I tend to agree with the above, the second season turned really messy. I'm hopeful that they can thin some of this down. I liked how this season began, I thought it was a strong start focused on really the main characters, with the supports providing just that.

The 3some bit was pretty funny ;) Damn that jason, he lucks into all the womens ;)

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I liked the start of S3, it's a good thing that the ridiculous S2 storyline is complete so we don't have to hear or see any of it again.

Tara is still an awful character, but I like everyone else.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
This show has lost me. Maybe it's to creepy, I saw the second but not the first season, just don't enjoy it any longer.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
So. We have the "King" of Mississippi. And he's apparently in league with werewolves. And he wants to grow his base or something. And of course, Bill has to kill another vampire(?) Or will she survive? Who knows. This season is actually building kind of slow.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Anyone find it funny Sam's bro is a pug? Jason will follow anything in a skirt, might have a new calling in law enforcement. Bill and Sookie's subplots are only somewhat interesting on the onset.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks