-

Photo
- - - - -

Battlestar Galactica packaging

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   AdrianOC

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator

• 223 posts

Posted April 23 2010 - 01:34 AM

Hi All

Just wondering if someone could help me in getting the replacement covers for the Battlestar Galactica complete series Bluray set.

I can't send away as I live in Ireland and there doesn't seem to be any other way to get it.

If anyone can help, please let me know.

Adrian

"Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)

My DVD List

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D

Screenwriter

• 2,686 posts

Posted April 23 2010 - 05:01 AM

If you know anyone in Canada, you could have them send an email to the following contact at Universal Home Video Canada.  I got the email address from the digital bits site.  Got mine in about 4 weeks after the email....and I didn't even have to tear off any part of the old packaging.  Here it is:

universalcanadahomevideo@nbcuni.com

Recently watched- A Nightmare On Elm St Pt 2, A Nightmare On Elm Street(1984), Halloween III: Season Of The Witch, Pacific Rim, Halloween II(1981), Halloween(1978), The Blob(1988), Simon & Simon: Season 3, Lost: Season 5, I Am Legend, Krull, The Beast Within, Subspecies, Lost: Season 4, District 9, Lost: Season 3, The Warrior's Way

Currently watching- Planet Earth, Cheers: Season 6, True Blood: Season 2, Gatchaman: The Complete Series, The Equalizer: Season 2, Lost: Season 6, Tales From The Crypt: Season 2, WKRP In Cincinnati, Season 1

Laurie - "It was the boogeyman."

Dr. Loomis - "As a matter of fact...it was."

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   AdrianOC

AdrianOC

Stunt Coordinator

• 223 posts

Posted April 28 2010 - 03:46 AM

Unfortunately I don't know anyone in the US or Canada - thats why I need help.

I could send on the flaps and whatever the return cost of the packaging was to me, I could forward prior to it being sent.

"Want to hold up a bank in Latin?
"Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam."
(I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.)

My DVD List