Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

FAMILY

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Tom_Tagliente19

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator

• 119 posts

Posted March 27 2010 - 02:22 PM

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard any rumblings as to when FAMILY: Season 3, 4 and 5 are going to come out? I have a good friend who is really hoping since she bought the first 2 seasons four years ago. Any information would be helpful. :-) Tom

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis

Producer

• 3,386 posts
  • LocationDallas TX

Posted March 28 2010 - 06:14 AM

^^

I haven't heard anything about this one (Sony).  I'd get S2 if available.  Maybe it will get liscensed out to someone else.

ml1fyo.jpg  "Checkmate King Two, 'Out'" "Combat! A Selmur Production"

TV/DVD Collector, mainly 50's thru 90's with a few 2000+ shows.
My 2 all-time favorite TV shows:
"Combat!" & "The Fugitive"
My 2 all-time best blind-buys: "The Fugitive"   "The Donna Reed Show"

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Mark Collins

Mark Collins

Screenwriter

• 2,313 posts

Posted January 23 2011 - 02:25 PM

Family a series I very much enjoyed. I just had a friend call me who bought the show on Amazon Market Place.  He asked if more episodes would be coming out.  I told him only if Sony sold the rights to Shout or maybe even TimeLife or MPI.  I was in college when the show aired and I remember my classmates and I talking about the previous nights episode. The show was even going to have a reuinon movie similar to Peyton Place but it never came about.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Neil Brock

Neil Brock

Screenwriter

• 2,282 posts

Posted January 24 2011 - 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Tom_Tagliente19 

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard any rumblings as to when FAMILY: Season 3, 4 and 5 are going to come out? I have a good friend who is really hoping since she bought the first 2 seasons four years ago.

Any information would be helpful.

:-)

Tom

At this point, it would appear the answer as to when the last 3 seasons are coming out would be, When Pigs Fly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users