Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

FAMILY

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Tom_Tagliente19

Tom_Tagliente19

Stunt Coordinator

• 119 posts

Posted March 27 2010 - 02:22 PM

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard any rumblings as to when FAMILY: Season 3, 4 and 5 are going to come out? I have a good friend who is really hoping since she bought the first 2 seasons four years ago.

Any information would be helpful.

:-)

Tom

#2 of 4 Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis

Producer

• 3,381 posts
  • LocationDallas TX

Posted March 28 2010 - 06:14 AM

^^

I haven't heard anything about this one (Sony).  I'd get S2 if available.  Maybe it will get liscensed out to someone else.

ml1fyo.jpg  "Checkmate King Two, 'Out'" "Combat! A Selmur Production"

TV/DVD Collector, mainly 50's thru 90's with a few 2000+ shows.
My 2 all-time favorite TV shows:
"Combat!" & "The Fugitive"
My 2 all-time best blind-buys: "The Fugitive"   "The Donna Reed Show"

#3 of 4 Mark Collins

Mark Collins

Screenwriter

• 1,925 posts

Posted January 23 2011 - 02:25 PM

Family a series I very much enjoyed. I just had a friend call me who bought the show on Amazon Market Place.  He asked if more episodes would be coming out.  I told him only if Sony sold the rights to Shout or maybe even TimeLife or MPI.  I was in college when the show aired and I remember my classmates and I talking about the previous nights episode. The show was even going to have a reuinon movie similar to Peyton Place but it never came about.

#4 of 4 Neil Brock

Neil Brock

Screenwriter

• 2,029 posts

Posted January 24 2011 - 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Tom_Tagliente19 

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard any rumblings as to when FAMILY: Season 3, 4 and 5 are going to come out? I have a good friend who is really hoping since she bought the first 2 seasons four years ago.

Any information would be helpful.

:-)

Tom

At this point, it would appear the answer as to when the last 3 seasons are coming out would be, When Pigs Fly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users