Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Hawaii Five O Season 8

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   dhammer

Second Unit

• 319 posts

Posted March 27 2010 - 01:41 AM

I love this series for many reasons and am very happy they seem to be releasing the whole series. I must confess that I was a little disappointed with season 7. I thought the stories and even Jack Lord seemed less than dynamic.

When season 8 arrived my expectations were low. I can't tell you how surprised I was with the quality of this 8th season. From the extended season opener on, it has been fantastic. The writing is awesome, great guest and acting, Jack Lord is back on the top of his game.

I just watched, Target...The Lady? with guest Susan Dey. Besides the fact that I think she looked strikingly beautify in this episode, she did a fabulous job. She portrayed such vulnerability and emotion she was bewitching.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   cardinalmark

• 32 posts

Posted April 05 2010 - 12:23 PM

Again, another of my favorite shows!! Really enjoying season eight, and look for all 12 seasons!! They missed out on doing a reunion show back in the 90's. A new verison of this show needs to be done! Hawaii Five-0 2??

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   BobSchneider

Second Unit

• 421 posts

Posted April 05 2010 - 05:56 PM

Hmmm cardinal mark be careful what you wish for there vague rumors of pilot episode now be shot in Hawaii for a Five 0 remake and from what I've heard it to be like 21 hump oops Jump street meets....????? The pilot sound almost as gasty bad as short live painfully god awful late night Five 0 re spin CBS did in the late 80's or early 90's

Q: Why do you care?

A: You'll never know.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Jeff*H

Supporting Actor

• 732 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted April 05 2010 - 06:08 PM

There's been some chatter about the new version of Five-0 from several folks who have worked on it.  Here's the link:

Still enjoying season 8 on DVD--hopefully we will have an announcement on season 9 in the next month or 2.  I encourage anyone who's enjoying it to post a review on Amazon.  BTW, if you're a fan of the original, check out my new Facebook fan page in my signature link below.

Facebook members, be sure to visit my Hawaii Five-0 Celebration page:  http://www.facebook....113331868678710

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   BobSchneider

Second Unit

• 421 posts

Posted April 06 2010 - 03:45 PM

Lol the LA times calender section had a article about some old school TV show retreads pilots , Hawaii five-0 and Rockford files were mentioned along with last season flop of the Bionic women. It should be on the LA times online edition

Q: Why do you care?

A: You'll never know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users