Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Law & Order: Criminal Intent

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 of 11 MandyHan

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator

• 219 posts

Posted March 26 2010 - 09:24 AM

This has to be my favorite of the franchise -- I just think it is the smartest and most current.

Anyway, season 9 premieres this Wednesday on USA at 10 pm! Who's in?

#2 of 11 Hanson

Hanson

Producer

• 4,392 posts

Posted March 26 2010 - 11:51 AM

It's my favorite too, but I'm going to miss D'Onofrio -- he's mostly the reason why I watched in the first place.  That's some damn tasty ham right there. 

#3 of 11 Joe Bernardi

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor

• 750 posts
  • LocationDC area

Posted March 27 2010 - 02:43 AM

It's also my favorite, especially because of D'Onofrio.  My wife at first disliked him for the way he bent in wierd positions while interviewing suspects, but eventually grew to enjoy him.

We also watch L&O, but don't much care for the current assistant DA.

Rarely, if ever, watch SVU.

#4 of 11 Parker Clack

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man

• 12,071 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted March 27 2010 - 02:53 AM

I watch CI too over the other two. I look forward to see where it goes but one of the main reasons I have watched it over the years was because of D'Onofrio's Goren. He was the "Sherlock Holmes" of the L&O series and that is what drew me to the character.

"I tried to get my medical records from the company but they say they

are confidential and can only be released to other insurance companies,

pharmaceutical​ reps, suppliers of medical equipment and for some

reason the RNC."

#5 of 11 Joe Bernardi

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor

• 750 posts
  • LocationDC area

Posted March 28 2010 - 03:23 AM

I love how Goren always knew everything about everything.

Eames:  Does that look like a tiny blood spot on the rug in the other room?

Goren:  [Standing, but bent completely over so he could, between his legs, smell the spot]  Blood.  O negative.  Female, brown hair, blue eyes, age 22 and 4 months, 2 and a half months pregnant.  Loves the White Stripes.  Season subscriber at Lincoln Center.

#6 of 11 MandyHan

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator

• 219 posts

Posted April 01 2010 - 06:37 AM

Haha, yes. Goren does seem to know everything. I am really enjoying his send-off thus far and eagerly looking forward to next week's final goodbye. I know they won't disappoint and I would never miss the opportunity to send of Goren and Eames with my blessing.

Anyone else catch Tuesday's episode? WOW some serious shockers...

#7 of 11 Ken Chan

Ken Chan

Producer

• 3,302 posts

Posted April 01 2010 - 08:27 AM

I like the current cast on the Mothership better. But at least that's a sign you can recover from the doldrums. CI was really sharp the first season or two, but got really overbaked for a while. At least they've tried to liven it up with Noth and Goldblum, and their unfairly attractive partners. But I'm still watching, which is more than I can say for SVU.

I never thought Bogosian fit; he brought the wrong energy (or lack of it) to the show.

#8 of 11 Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,386 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted April 02 2010 - 09:32 AM

Wait, is Goren leaving after next week?  I thought he was leaving at the end of this season.

re: Shockers, that was cool the way they killed someone off in the season premiere instead of the season finale.  I didn't know he was leaving the show.  :)

I like the current "mothership" cast too, but I also watch SVU on occasion just out of habit.  They sometimes have great episodes when they aren't trying to be too preachy.  Ann-Margret was hilarious yesterday!

"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#9 of 11 MandyHan

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator

• 219 posts

Posted April 06 2010 - 08:44 AM

Tonight is Vincent D'Onofrio and Katherine Erbe's final episode of the season -- it's actually the conclusion of last week's episode. You definitely can't miss this one! Any theories on how these two take their final bow??

#10 of 11 Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Lead Actor

• 9,386 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted April 07 2010 - 06:17 AM

That was one crazy (double) episode!!!

"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#11 of 11 MandyHan

MandyHan

Stunt Coordinator

• 219 posts

Posted April 13 2010 - 06:48 AM

AGREED!

I thought it was very cool how G&E left things -- especially the surprise move on Eames part stepping down after firing him. Though now I wonder: who is going to be the new captain?

New episode tonight! Maybe we'll find out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users