Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Curving PJ image (Sanya Z-2000)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Maurice Verploegen

Maurice Verploegen

Stunt Coordinator

• 107 posts

Posted March 08 2010 - 05:59 PM

I hope one or some of you might be able to help me with this issue I am having.

I have a Sanyo Z-2000 projector hooked up in my bedroom. I am projecting the image on a 110" fixed screen on the wall. Here is my problem. The bottom end of the picture has a huge curve upwards. And the right side of the picture curves all the way in. It is like the picture is not perfectly straight for some reason.

I read somewhere that if your PJ is mounted to high about the screen it might do this. So I installed a long bracket down from the ceiling. Hoping that this would fix the issue. But it only looked to get worst. Very frustrated! Any ideas would be very helpful. I don't think (hope) it is the PJ itself. I have not read anywhere about this problem. Even doing research on-line....nothing. So you guys here are my last resort. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   GeorgeAB

GeorgeAB

Second Unit

• 479 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted March 09 2010 - 04:06 AM

It sounds like you haven't mounted it correctly in relationship to the screen.  Double check the owner's manual for installation requirements.  It sounds like your last resort may actually be paying a professional to diagnose the problem on-site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users