Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Curving PJ image (Sanya Z-2000)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 Maurice Verploegen

Maurice Verploegen

Stunt Coordinator

• 107 posts

Posted March 08 2010 - 05:59 PM

I hope one or some of you might be able to help me with this issue I am having.

I have a Sanyo Z-2000 projector hooked up in my bedroom. I am projecting the image on a 110" fixed screen on the wall. Here is my problem. The bottom end of the picture has a huge curve upwards. And the right side of the picture curves all the way in. It is like the picture is not perfectly straight for some reason.

I read somewhere that if your PJ is mounted to high about the screen it might do this. So I installed a long bracket down from the ceiling. Hoping that this would fix the issue. But it only looked to get worst. Very frustrated! Any ideas would be very helpful. I don't think (hope) it is the PJ itself. I have not read anywhere about this problem. Even doing research on-line....nothing. So you guys here are my last resort. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

#2 of 2 GeorgeAB

GeorgeAB

Second Unit

• 467 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted March 09 2010 - 04:06 AM

It sounds like you haven't mounted it correctly in relationship to the screen.  Double check the owner's manual for installation requirements.  It sounds like your last resort may actually be paying a professional to diagnose the problem on-site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users