Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
Blu-ray Reviews

HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden

Producer

• 6,083 posts
  • LocationLivonia, MI USA

Posted March 05 2010 - 08:45 AM

">">

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

Directed By: Sam Liu & Lauren Montgomery

Starring: William Baldwin, Mark Harmon, Chris Noth, Gina Torres, James Woods, Jonathan Adams, Brian Bloom, Bruce Davison, Josh Keaton, Vanessa Marshall, Nolan North, James Patrick Stuart

">

Ken McAlinden
Livonia, MI USA

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Eric F

Eric F

Screenwriter

• 1,810 posts

Posted March 07 2010 - 03:54 PM

Hmm. I thought as much. I'll wait for the price to come down a bit before I pick this one up. For the first time I'm actually more interested in the extra (The Spectre) than I am in the main movie.

Also, Warner- when are you going to use lossless audio?!?!/img/vbsmilies/htf/furious.gif

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Timothy E

Timothy E

Supporting Actor

• 889 posts

Posted March 08 2010 - 03:10 AM

I was surprised and disappointed that the Wonder Woman and Aquaman pilot episodes are not displayed in their original aspect ratio.  Wonder Woman was shot originally in 1:33.1 and Aquaman in 1:78.1.
I can maybe see the studio providing both in a widescreen format here, but it makes little sense to crop Aquaman into a 1:33.1 when it is available elsewhere in its original OAR.