Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Fincher's "The Social Network"

David Prior

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#21 of 23 OFFLINE   Writer-dad

Writer-dad

Extra

• 22 posts

Posted January 18 2011 - 02:47 AM

David, the supplementary features on this Blu-ray are nearly as compelling as the movie itself.  I especially enjoyed the Ruby Skye multi-angle comparison, which really illuminated the many factors that made that pivotal scene work so well.  Bravo!

#22 of 23 OFFLINE   David Prior

David Prior

Stunt Coordinator

• 165 posts

Posted January 23 2011 - 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Writer-dad 

David, the supplementary features on this Blu-ray are nearly as compelling as the movie itself.  I especially enjoyed the Ruby Skye multi-angle comparison, which really illuminated the many factors that made that pivotal scene work so well.  Bravo!

Thank you, kind sir.  So pleased you enjoyed it!

#23 of 23 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 22,341 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted February 10 2011 - 02:40 PM

I just finished going through the features and they're, as always, really top notch. It's great to hear insightful comments about a current movie rather than the more usual EPK-soundbites that people seem to routinely give when they're in the midst of the release of a movie.

Fincher's movies are going to age like fine wines and in 20 or 30 or 50 years, I think all these docs are going to remembered as really amazing looks at the way that a great director made movies. Imagine if during their peaks, guys like Orson Welles or Francis Ford Coppola or Martin Scorsese had documented their work as well.

And am I correct in assuming that the note that Zuckerberg got in school originally said "cocksucker" before it was changed?