Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Spectrum Lab for making Bass Waterfall Charts

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

映画ファン

• 5,027 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted March 01 2010 - 02:34 AM

Hi Everyone

I have managed to find settings for Spectrum lab so i can make bass waterfall charts of Blu Ray movies but i am having a few problems with finding instructions on how to actually use the software.

Does anyone use this program and can you help me out with how i might use it.

I currently have a new laptop with Blu Ray player.  It's a Sony VGN-FW56 and comes with realtek high definition audio drivers.  Not sure if this laptop can do the job but i'm hoping it can as i wish to post bass water fall charts for my site at www.darkrealmfox.com/film_reviews/ 

Can i get the bass waterfall charts directly off the laptop or do you need to plug something into the receiver to get this all working ?

Basically i'm asking what leads if any i need and whether i need to plug things into an external source.

I use an SMS-1 for my subwoofer.

I'm confused on how to get Spectrum lab working and internet searches have drawn a complete blank for me so any help is appreciated.

:Fun Movie Quotes:

"A good body with a dull brain is as cheap as life itself"   

"Maybe it's a sheep dog... let's keep going" 

"Please doctor, I've got to ask this. It sounds like, well, just as though you're describing some form of super carrot"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users