Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The 2010 Vancouver Olympics

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Regulus

Regulus

Screenwriter

• 2,354 posts

Posted February 13 2010 - 04:48 AM

I have a question regarding NBC's coverage of the Opening Cerimonies.

[b]WERE THE COMMERCIALS
LOUD ENOUGH?!!!

DVD Collection Inventory: TV Episodes - 40,132    :biggrin:   ( 847 Series )  :B)  Movies - 2,538 :B)   Serial Chapters - 1,201 :B) Documentaries  500 :B)

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Josh Dial

Josh Dial

Screenwriter

• 2,667 posts

Posted February 13 2010 - 06:05 AM

Despite being Canadian, I watched the opening ceremony on my NBC HD feed, as opposed to the CTV HD feed (mostly I wanted to hear a different take on the games, and on Canada in general).  My feed was actually very quiet--commercials included.  It was about 10 notches quieter on my Denon reciever than the CTV feed, which *was* crazy loud.

As an aside, NBC has put together some very nice and touching pieces on Canada, the games, and the athletes.  Good show!

#3 of 3 ONLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 31,726 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 13 2010 - 06:38 AM

Fellas: 

A conversation on this got started over here already.  Not so much on William's initial question..but the ceremonies, etc.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users