-

Photo
- - - - -

The 2010 Vancouver Olympics

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Regulus

Regulus

Screenwriter

• 2,222 posts

Posted February 13 2010 - 04:48 AM

I have a question regarding NBC's coverage of the Opening Cerimonies.

WERE THE COMMERCIALS
LOUD ENOUGH?!!!/img/vbsmilies/htf/eek.gif
Watching them from Central Florida, you could BARELY hear the Sportscaster's Commentarys during the Telecast, but when the Commercials came on, you were

BLASTED OUT OF YOUR SEAT!/img/vbsmilies/htf/mad.gif

Did anyone else notice this?/img/vbsmilies/htf/confused.gif

DVD Collection Inventory: TV Episodes - 36,333 :biggrin: ( 746 Series ) :biggrin: Movies - 2,395   :B)   Serial Chapters - 1,201 :B)

#2 of 3 Josh Dial

Josh Dial

Screenwriter

• 2,586 posts

Posted February 13 2010 - 06:05 AM

Despite being Canadian, I watched the opening ceremony on my NBC HD feed, as opposed to the CTV HD feed (mostly I wanted to hear a different take on the games, and on Canada in general).  My feed was actually very quiet--commercials included.  It was about 10 notches quieter on my Denon reciever than the CTV feed, which *was* crazy loud.

As an aside, NBC has put together some very nice and touching pieces on Canada, the games, and the athletes.  Good show!

#3 of 3 Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 29,202 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted February 13 2010 - 06:38 AM

Fellas: 

A conversation on this got started over here already.  Not so much on William's initial question..but the ceremonies, etc.

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon