What's new

USHE Announcement: Elizabeth (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein

Elizabeth Blu-ray Release

Headline Date: TBA
Release Date: 4/27/2010

ELIZABETH
Product Source: Theatrical
Theatrical Studio: Gramercy

Theatrical Release: 11/6/1998
Synopsis:

Blu-ray Widescreen (61112100) : Disc 1 (Side A) Format: Blu-ray UPC: 0-2519-20471-7-6 Unit Type: Standard Number of Media: 1 Street Date: 4/27/2010 PreOrder Date: Run Time (HH:MM): 2 Hours 4 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: BD-50 (Single Sided) Packaging: Snap Case Layers: Single Audio: Castilian Spanish DTS 5.1 Surround
English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
French Canadian DTS 5.1 Surround
French European DTS 5.1 Surround
German DTS 5.1 Surround
Italian DTS 5.1 Surround
Japanese DTS 5.1 Surround
Subtitles: English SDH
French European
French Canadian
Italian
German
Castilian Spanish
Latin Spanish
Japanese
Korean
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Dutch
Norwegian
Portuguese
Greek
Traditional Mandarin
Edition: - Picture: Widescreen Version: - Color/B&W COLOR Rating: R CARA Rating: - Bonus Features: • BD Live - Basic
• BD Live - My Scenes
• Feature Commentary with Director Shekhar Kapur
• The Making of Elizabeth
• Elizabeth Featurette

DVD Widescreen (61101937) : Disc 1 (Side A) Format: DVD UPC: 0-2519-50154-5-5 Unit Type: Standard Number of Media: - Street Date: 9/9/2008 PreOrder Date: 8/19/2008 Run Time (HH:MM): 2 Hours 4 Minutes Language: English Disc Type: DVD-9 (Single Sided) Packaging: Snap Case Layers: Single Audio: English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
Subtitles: English SDH
French
Spanish
Edition: - Picture: Anamorphic Widescreen Version: - Color/B&W COLOR Rating: R CARA Rating: [deleted]Violence and Sexuality Bonus Features: • Sneak Peek of Elizabeth: The Golden Age
• The Making of Elizabeth
• Elizabeth Featurette
• Theatrical Trailer
• Photo Gallery
• Feature Commentary with Director Shekhar Kapur

Sanjay Gupta

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sanjay Gupta
Thank you Universal, for sparing this title from the ignonimity of the dreaded "flipper". Which makes this a definite buy, for me.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Yes, thank you, Universal. I was worried I might get additional value for my dollar, but fortunately, that's not the case. It's comforting to know that if I want to watch this movie somewhere that I don't have a Blu-ray player, I'll have to make a second purchase. That makes this a must-buy--twice over!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Okay. I get the fact that some people like the Uni BD.DVD flippers and some don't.

But I'm unclear about this release (and the Elizabeth: The Golden Age release). Are these going to include separate discs in a combo pack? Why is the DVD info included in the BD releases posted here by Ron?

The cover art doesn't seem to indicate, though, that they are combo packs of any sort...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks