Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

For Sale PT-AE3000U 150 Hours, Warranty until November of 2010, 25 FT HDMI Cable, Ceiling mount included

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 bcdang

bcdang

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 06 2010 - 06:01 PM

Up for sale is my lightly used PT-AE3000U. The projector has exactly 150 hours on it and it is no longer hooked up, so it will remain at 150 hours until i set it up again after i move. I used this projector to display photos to clients for a photography/canvasing business. I paid 2500 for it in 2008 and it is under warranty until november of 2010. I have all documentation including receipt and warranty paper. It also includes a ceiling mount that i paid 150 for and a 25 feet HDMI cable that is another 80 dollars. In all i paid approximately 2750 without shipping or taxes. I want to get 2000 for it plus shipping which should be about 50 dollars for everything. The projector is in perfect condition with no scratches or blemishes of any kind. I hate to get rid of this but i really need the money. I would prefer local pick up and cash only as i have no rep on these forums and it will give the buyer and myself peace of mind. I am located by NC State University in Raleigh, North Carolina. I am willing to ship this but not too sure how to provide peace of mind for the buyer as i will not ship it until i receive money. Only serious inquiries only please. For quickest response you may call me at 919-710-9273. PM works also but i cannot guarantee a quick response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users