Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

FS - Windows 7 Upgrade

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   gpeehler

gpeehler

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted February 04 2010 - 06:47 AM

In case any of you use your PC to integrate into your Home Theatre system and are looking to upgrade the operating system of your computer to Windows 7 you might be interested.

I've got a Student Copy (same as retail) of the Windows 7 64bit upgrade from older Windows operating systems.  I didn't think about the difference between 32 and 64 bit and cant return this now but haven't used it yet.

This upgrade can be used multiple times by the user who purchases it from me for their machine and is the exact same software as the retail version.

I'm selling this for $35 plus a buck or two for shipping and handling.
If interested email me or post here

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   draucia

draucia

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted February 09 2010 - 12:54 AM

Is this the Genuine copy of windows 7? I won't want a copy that has been illegaly obtained.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Adam Gregorich

Adam Gregorich

Executive Producer

• 14,917 posts
  • LocationThe Other Washington

Posted February 09 2010 - 03:21 PM

Actually a Windows 7 license is good for installation on just one computer.  If you have two PCs you need two copies, three PCs, three copies etc.  Student is essentially Home Premium that was offered at a steep discount to students.