Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for Real Theater bits like "the following preview" and "feature presentation" to play on HD HTPC

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 Oktave

Oktave

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted January 28 2010 - 03:13 PM

Hi

Every once in a while, we have people over to watch a HD movie in our theater room.  I've been playing my movies with my dedicated computer using Media Player Classic.  Preparing the files in advance, I was able to play a few previews and then the movie, just by selecting the specified folder with the files renamed with a prefix 01, 02, 03... This gave the feeling of the movie theater. 

I would like to find HD bits for "Coming soon" before the previews and "Feature presentation" before the movie.  I couldn't find any, in SD or HD.  Could anyone help me with that, please? 

In exchange, I could really help you figure out a bunch of stuff on how to connect your PC as a movie source for your HT.  I've seen a thing or two about that...

Thanks!

Erik

#2 of 3 Ed Moxley

Ed Moxley

Screenwriter

• 2,701 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted January 29 2010 - 12:26 AM

Maybe you can find something here: http://www.google.co...lient=firefox-a

Samsung HL61A750 (LED DLP)            Onkyo TX-SR805
Oppo BDP-83 Blu ray                                  Polk Audio LSi9
Polk Audio LSiC                                  Sony SS-MB100H
SVS PC12-NSD (Sub)                       ...

#3 of 3 asicsshoes

asicsshoes

Agent

• 30 posts

Posted September 03 2010 - 07:43 PM

asics onitsuka tiger mexico 66 mens onitsuka tiger ultimate 81 tokidoki onitsuka tiger shoes asics gel stratus Onitsuka Tiger Rotation 77 Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Lauta onitsuka tiger mexico baja Onitsuka Tiger Coolidge Lo Asics Japan Ar asics gel stratus Onitsuka Tiger Olympos best asics running shoes for women onitsuka tiger ultimate onitsuka tiger mexico mid asics gel lyte 3 buy asics gel kinsei cheap onitsuka tiger mexico 66