What's new

Theater seats from K-Mart...Any Good for $200 (1 Viewer)

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
A quick search at the website turned up this: Home Theater Seating.

The one-armed end pieces are $199, while the 2-armed "middle" pieces are $230.

I doubt the quality is at the level of more expensive furniture, but they look pretty nice and if they're going to be used in a dedicated room where they won't get overused and abused, they may last a while.

The only other consideration when looking into recliners for a theater is that often times the headrest comes up pretty high (actually surrounding the head) and can block or obscure the surround sound coming from rear or side speakers. Of course, it's a tradeoff - cushy comfort vs. ideal for surround sound, so only you can be the judge.

Skynet

Auditioning
Real Name
Dillion
A friend of mine had purchased two of these recently. They are actually pretty comfortable and have good support, the only thing I do not like is the synthetic fabric and the color. Other then that for the price I thought they were nice. Check for coupons. I know of a $5 off 50 "retailmenot" for Kmart, but their could be ones with larger savings.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks