What's new

FS: Klipsch RF3/3II 7 speakers / SVS 20-39PC+ - Austin, TX (2 Viewers)

Tim Hess

Second Unit
All my speakers! Looking for a local buyer, not interested in shipping or parting out.

http://picasaweb.google.com/TimHesse/NewFolder#

x2 Klipsch RF 3 Towers (mains) - full set of extra drivers (four total) for the each tower - grills attached, two bottom grill posts (one on each speaker) broken but they never fall off - comes with hardwood and spike feet.

x2 Klipsch RS3 Surround Sounds (with Gallo Stands)

x2 Klipsch RS3II Surround Sounds (only one works perfectly, one of them needs a new crossover or some adjustment as it cuts in and out intermittently)

x1 Klipsch RC3II Center Channel - no grill - it's MIA.

Set includes all speakers, stands, extra drivers. Minor scuffs and scratches on corners - the RS3II surrounds have some ugly vinyl pealing on them around some edges, I bought them used off this forum, minor/tiny dings on some drivers, again NO grill for center channel. Speakers work flawlessly. They're just too big for where they are and where I am moving into.

$1000 nets you all of the above. Not really interested in parting out. Will consider serious offers.

Optional:
SVS 20-39PC+ powered subwoofer. Mint, come on, its a sub, how could it not be? Never bottomed out. $600 for the sub.

I've also no idea if my prices are outlandish, feel free to politely let me know if they are =D

Will demo/show the goods for serious inquiries only.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks