What's new

FS: Two DVDO VP30s for the price of one (1 Viewer)

Joe S.

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe
Because the second one doesn't work so well ;)

I have two DVDO VP30s that were used in my system for a few years. One of them works flawlessly, no problems of any kind. The second has output issues and has garbled video, so I'll throw it in for free to use as parts (or if someone can fix it they'll have two VP30s.)

Both units have boxes, remotes, and power plugs. Price is $300 (sold!) shipped for both VP30s, paypal preferred. You can send a PM or respond to this thread, I can also send photos on request.

Joe S.

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe
Oh yeah, here's some sales info on the VP30:

VDO iScan VP30 High Resolution Video Processor and A/V Switcher
The DVDO iScan VP30 is the next generation high-resolution video processor and A/V switcher that sets a new standard for up, down, and cross-converting all of your video sources. Whetherit's your 480i cable feed, 480p DVD player, or 720p or 1080i HD set-top-box signal-the iScan VP30 scales your video output to perfectly match the optimum resolution of your display, up to 1080p! Plus, it's HDCP compliant over each of the 4 digital HDMI inputs, and accepts any legacy 480i/480p analog sources.
Serving as your complete A/V hub, theiScan VP30 provides simultaneous audio/video switching with "any rez in - any rez out" video conversion and one clean wire to your display. Add the iScan VP30 to your home theater today and prepare to be visually Captivated!
Features:
* ABT's Precision Video Scaling II technology: 10-bit Scaling, Enhanced Sharpness Control
* Motion and source adaptive video deinterlacing for NTSC (3:2 and 2:2 pulldown; video) and PAL/SECAM (2:2 pulldown; video) sources
* User defined output resolution from 480p to 1080p
* Analog HD Transcoding and Processing
* Flexible Input and Output Aspect Ratio Control
* Display Profiles: For multiple display configurations (4)
* ABT's RightRate: High-Performance Framerate Conversion
* ABT's AutoVFR - Intelligent Component Video Inputs with Automatic Video Format Routing
* Advanced Source Transition Management provides seamless transitions between source types
* ABT's AutoCUE-C- Automatic Chroma Upsampling Error detection & correction
* 10-bit, 300 MHz instrumentation-quality DACs, with up to 10x oversampling and 2X oversampling for 1080p
* Full-frame Timebase Correction
* High performance, multi-standard video decoders (10-bit: 480i/576i; 12-bit: 480p/576p/720p/1080i)
* High-quality super-adaptive comb filterwith 2D Y/C separation
* Flexible Digital and Analog Audio switching and routing – four digital audio inputs and one analog audio input with two digital audio outputs (both active)
* ABT's Precision AV LipSync intelligent digital audio delay technology to match Audio & Video timing

audiodane

Auditioning
Real Name
dane
Tried sending you a PM but I have to have three posts first.. :) Was referred here from a friend over on AVS Forum and AV123 Forum...

Do you know if either of the boxes include the ABT102 deinterlacing card that reduce lag for gaming?

thanks so much!
..dane

audiodane

Auditioning
Real Name
dane
Hi Joe ... PM function is telling me I've already reached my allotted limit of 3 PM's per day (even though I haven't sent any PM's since yesterday)... weird..

Anyhoo, I heard back from Anchor Bay. They indicated multiple video inputs CAN be assigned the same audio input.. Yay! So let's talk about that audio switcher you mentioned also... :)

Since I can't seem to PM you, please check our PM thread for my email address (hotmail) and we can finalize the transaction that way..

thanks!
..dane

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks