What's new

Request to Samsung HT-BD3252 owners (1 Viewer)

gobigblu52

Auditioning
Real Name
Gary
I just purchased a Samsung HT-BD3252 home theater system and I'm having (what I judge to be) performance issues. I'd appreciate hearing from someone with this unit who thinks their system is working fine. I'm not sure if I have a faulty unit, faulty expectations, or a faulty hookup. Samsung Customer Service has not been helpful or responsive to my questions.

Thanks in advance for any offer of assistance/discussion. I'll be happy to discuss via this forum or would be tickled to give a call if contact info is provided. Regards from Washington DC.

HRD-DHC

Auditioning
Real Name
Douglas
What issues are you having? I can report two with mine:

1. Eject button on top of player doesn't work all the time...mostly doesn't work at all. The remote Eject works fine.

2. Some bizarre playback issues with discs, esp Netflix discs, but some I own myself. Sometimes it might be disc damage, but other times it doesn't appear to be, or the title plays fine on my Sony BD350 downstairs.

I'm presently downloading the latest firmware upgrade, which occasionally fixes surprising things, but still, I'm getting a bit low on patience with the 3252 system.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks