Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Request to Samsung HT-BD3252 owners

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   gobigblu52

gobigblu52

Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted January 10 2010 - 03:59 AM

I just purchased a Samsung HT-BD3252 home theater system and I'm having (what I judge to be) performance issues. I'd appreciate hearing from someone with this unit who thinks their system is working fine. I'm not sure if I have a faulty unit, faulty expectations, or a faulty hookup. Samsung Customer Service has not been helpful or responsive to my questions. 

Thanks in advance for any offer of assistance/discussion. I'll be happy to discuss via this forum or would be tickled to give a call if contact info is provided.  Regards from Washington DC.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   HRD-DHC

HRD-DHC

Auditioning

• 13 posts

Posted August 15 2010 - 05:49 AM

What issues are  you having?  I can report two with mine:   1.  Eject button on top of player doesn't work all the time...mostly doesn't work at all.  The remote Eject works fine.   2.  Some bizarre playback issues with discs, esp Netflix discs, but some I own myself.  Sometimes it might be disc damage, but other times it doesn't appear to be, or the title plays fine on my Sony BD350 downstairs.   I'm presently downloading the latest firmware upgrade, which occasionally fixes surprising things, but still, I'm getting a bit low on patience with the 3252 system.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users