I would be curious to see how DS9 fans would react to a DS9 movie. But of course we have to change it to appeal to "todays" audience so bye bye space station... too boring... let's blow it up. Oh and let's get sexually repressed Kira laid as well, in a delightful Bejor bikini and then we can get her planet blown up after as well. Gives a little pseudo emotion there. And Sisko will have to change as his character is too mundane for a movie... we can merge in his old Hawk character and have him carry around a chrome magnum, instead of his baseball. All wrapped up in a tale of revenge because Quark is just too tired of the stereo-types of Ferengis and wants to show that Ferengis can kick some ass. Let's change Odo as well... let's see...
So...hang on. I'm going to be a big Niner right now and tell you exactly how Prime Universe DS9 has done all of those things.
(1) DS9 blew up once in "Visionary." The show are destroyed the "original" ships of the shows (the runabouts) several times. And "the" ship of the show, the Defiant, was destroyed in "The Changing Face of Evil." However, your argument is non-sensical. Here's why: the titular ship of TOS (the Enterprise) is accounted for a present in the new movie. Therefore, I would expect changes to the station, the Defiant and the runabouts, but not for them to be removed permanently.
(2) Sexually repressed Kira getting laid: she had a relationship with both Bariel and Shakaar and I believe she was shown naked with Bariel at least once. Moreover, she shared what could be seen as a sexual relationship with Odo in "Chimera." So, again, your argument of saying a character would be changed doesn't work since this character was shown to be sexual through the series. Further, we have intendant Kira in black leather, Prime Universe Kira in an evening gown ("Crossover"), the Prime Universe Kira in a holosuite dress ("Way of the Warrior") and wearing a skin tight uniform for a majority of the series. Tell me, exactly, how this equates to any of the changes from TOS to Trek 09. Lastly, let's blow up Bajor in the alternate universe because, for the last time, Vulcan in the Prime Universe still exists. And Bajor in the Prime Universe will still exist. However, Romulus doesn't, but no one seems to give two craps about that.
(3) Sisko was shown to be a man of action through the series. Early on? Not all the time, granted, but then neither was Picard. However, with the shift in tone and story in the fourth season really opened this up. Even in S1, he punched Q, which Picard and Janeway did not do. In the second episode of S2, Sisko leads a team to rescue Kira...carrying a phaser and even firing it. He fights the Jem'Hadar at the end of S2, fights them again in the opener of S3, gets his hands real dirty in "Civil Defense" and then a new Sisko is born once the goatee is introduced.
(4) Quark vs. stereotyping...if you really knew anything about DS9 at all, you would know that is something Armin Shimerman and the writers were intent on doing with the show by having a lead Ferengi character. Look at Quark at the beginning of the series and then during the Dominion War arc and at the end. Tremendous growth in the species as a whole. He fought against the stereotype from TNG from day one and evolved. During that war arc, when his brother Rom was going to be executed, Quark became an ass kicking machine and broke Rom out of jail. When his mother was captured by the Dominion, Quark and a group of Ferengi overcame the Jem'Hadar and rescued her. All of these are Ferengi action episodes...and there are more.
(5) How do you want to change Odo who is, essentially, a god?
See, it sounds like to me you know very little about DS9, especially the details.
The massive, 9000 pound elephant in the room everyone forgets is that the beloved Shatner Kirk and intact Vulcan and 700+ hours of continuity is still alive and well in another universe. The only changes to that universe are: Nimoy Spock is gone, Romulus is destroyed and Nero's crew is gone. That...is...it. Everything else remains exactly, 100% the same. Why is that so incredibly hard for everyone to understand and accept?