Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

how to remotely control ideal-lume

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   AmusingistheDawn

AmusingistheDawn

Stunt Coordinator

• 155 posts

Posted January 07 2010 - 12:18 AM

I have a dilemma.  After moving the Quintet onto it's own breaker in my component closet, I can no longer plug the behind screen lighting into it and take advantage of the trigger outs on the Denon 2808.  How do I remotely control them, hopefully with the Harmony remote I have? 

After running all the wires through the floor, I would really not like to run a visible extension cord to the closet to reach the trigger.

They don't make an in-wall surge protector WITH a trigger input do they?  Something like PS audio's soloist, but with a trigger input?  Man, that would be sweeeeeeeeeet.

Samsung HL61A750  -PS Audio Soloist into Quintet  -Denon 2808CI  -Denon DCD-3520 (Burr-Brown OPA-627opamps & Elna Silmic II capacitors)  -Panasonic DMP-BD35K  -Dish Vip722  -Harmony One  -Klipsch KLF-20's (HT mains)  -Klipsch KLF C-7 (Crites crossover)  -Klipsch S-2's  -Klipsch RW-10