Thus I have a couple of possibilities open to me now:
- [*]Wait until the Super Bowl and check out sales then[*]Wait for new models and hope the price goes down even further[*]Wait for new models and hope I can pick up and improved model for something close to the current price
I've already been looking around at after-Christmas sales and none of them seem to beat the more or less steady online price of $850 delivered without tax. Which is about where it's been since I started checking prices this past August. Aside from being the price I've been seeing that's also more or less my upwards limit. Under $900 is absolutely firm.
Does it seem likely that prices will go down noticeably enough when the new models start shipping? Are there any early indications of what might be in store for us with them? Will the prices likely be much higher than what the current generation is? When should we begin to expect them?