What's new

Survivor - Heroes vs. Villians (season 20) official discussion thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Just so we don't bog down the Survivor Samoa through with guesses on the 20th edition of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villians, here's the cast list:

Heroes:
Colby (Australia, All-Stars)
Rupert (Pearl Islands, All-Stars)
Tom (Palau)
Stephenie (Palau, Guatemala)
Cirie (Exile Island, Fans vs Favorites)
Candice (Cook Islands)
James (China, Fans vs Favorites)
Amanda (China, Fans vs Favorites)
Sugar (Gabon) JT (Tocantins)

Villains:
Jerri (Australia, All-Stars)
Rob (Marquesas, All-Stars)
Sandra (Pearl Islands)
Danielle (Exile Island)
Parvati (Cook Islands, Fans vs Favorites)
Courtney (China)
Randy (Gabon)
Coach (Tocantins)
Tyson (Tocantins)
Russell (Samoa)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I'm incredibly looking forward to this...and as I said in the Samoa thread, I'll of course be back soon to provide my full commentary on the cast (which I have mixed feelings on).

Be warned though; if you're seeking out any additional info, the entire boot list has been spoiled, including the probable winner.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I go out of my way to avoid such spoilers on boot lists/finals, I don't understand why people just gotta know, it's the frikkin' journey that makes this show interesting.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm terrified of that happening, in fact I may unsubscribe from this thread because I get emails from this thread and the season 19 thread and I don't always look at which one I'm opening.

I fear I may inadvertently read something I don't want to read.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Guys don't worry about the boot list on this site. Everyone does such a good job of putting tags on everything that this is the only place I trust to go without being spoiled.

Glad to see all the enthusiasm for the new season. Season 19 started out really slow and I don't remember even starting the thread until a couple of days before the show started.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
What's a boot list, and how could the winner be known in advance when the votes aren't counted til the live finale?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
A "boot list" is a listing of the contestants in the order they got "booted" off the show.

Obviously, no one (except for a select handful) can be certain of the winner yet out of the group of finalists.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I think since these were filmed back to back that none of the other "survivors" will know who Russell is. This happend with Amanda and James a couple years ago.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If you're on an All-Star type of Survivor season, and don't know who the newer folks are, you'd be dumb not to assume these newbies have some game of their own, and it wouldn't be in your best interest to underestimate them.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Question - Why is Rupert and Cirie considered Heroes.

Rupert - Stole eveyone's shoes the other teams shoes the first time he was on the show.

Cirie - Helped cause many of the blind sides that happened in her tribe on her second visit. The fist time she played I don't remember people liking her much because they felt like she was lazy.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
From the People's Choice Awards. Jeff Probst introduced a segment on the upcoming season:

It DOES look like it's going to be fun. "Heroes and Villains" is unnecessary, but it'll be fun to see this cast interact.

Michelle Schmid

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michelle Holloway
The second link you provided has this comment, "A Special Survivor airing on Thursday, February 4, 2010" just below the 8:00pm PT/ET only on CBS line. That's probably why The Futon Critic has 2/4 as the start date. It doesn't say what this "special airing" is, but I don't want to miss it so I'll set my DVR just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks