What's new

Yet another Apple convert (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I recently picked up a new 21.5 iMac and sent my "old" iMac to my wife so we could video conference together. After using the iMac for a couple of weeks see started to tell me "I love the Mac. I can't stand my laptop anymore (she is running Vista on a Toshiba laptop). So I am getting her a Macbook Pro from Christmas. She is more of a laptop users than a desktop.

And for the record this is all Ron's fault. He convinced me to get my iMac and I have never looked back. I love my new iMac and look forward to many years of computing bliss.

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
It would be kind of funny if before you gave her the new Mac, you set it up with bootcamp so it would boot into Vista. Imagine the look and her face when she thinks she has a Mac and sees that first boot screen and the familiar Vista logo. :)

-Keith

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Great idea Keith. If Parker didn't want to go to the trouble, he could just screencap a Vista desktop and set it as her wallpaper. :)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I just left it in the box. I want her to open it. I mess around with it a bit after Christmas though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks