What's new

Alice in Wonderland (1933) - March 2nd (1 Viewer)

Marcel H.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marcel
According to classicflix Universal is releasing Norman Z. McLeod's Alice in Wonderland (1933) on the 2nd of March on DVD.

One of the most requested films we've had over the years is finally coming to DVD -- Alice in Wonderland (1933). Universal has slated a March 2nd release date for this very entertaining star-studded classic.

Charlotte Henry stars as Alice, and along the way she meets the likes of Cary Grant, W.C. Fields, Gary Cooper, Edward Everett Horton, Charles Ruggles, Edna May Oliver and Jack Oakie, among others.

Bonus features are likely to be slim, if any. It will retail for $19.98, but it's available at ClassicFlix.com for only $14.99.
http://classicflix.blogspot.com/2009/12/universal-alice-in-wonderland-1933-in.html#comment-form

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Now if we can only get the rest of the W.C. Fields catalog. Looking forward to this release.

ajabrams

Second Unit
Real Name
Alan Abrams
Yes!! I am jumping on this one. They are obviously taking advantage of the new Tim Burton remake...now if only someone would remake KING OF JAZZ!!

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I wish whoever owns the rights would put out the excellent Bunin stop motion animated Alice from 1949.

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
This was a staple of sunday afternoon television in the seventies in Philly. I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.