Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Need help with plans, building entertainment stand

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 AmusingistheDawn

AmusingistheDawn

Stunt Coordinator

• 155 posts

Posted December 08 2009 - 04:05 AM

I have decided to put a rack system in my closet and build a center for the rest.  I want to have the subwoofer centered in the middle of the tv on the floor, the tv on the table, and the center speaker on top of the tv.  It's a rather simple idea if you can picture it.  Just a big square with a 61 inch tv in the middle, speaker on top, and a cut-out in the middle for the subwoofer on the floor.

I was looking for any plans if anyone has done this before, or help with what materials to use.  The center speaker will weigh in at almost 100lbs, so the plank over the tv needs to be strong.  Thanks

Samsung HL61A750  -PS Audio Soloist into Quintet  -Denon 2808CI  -Denon DCD-3520 (Burr-Brown OPA-627opamps & Elna Silmic II capacitors)  -Panasonic DMP-BD35K  -Dish Vip722  -Harmony One  -Klipsch KLF-20's (HT mains)  -Klipsch KLF C-7 (Crites crossover)  -Klipsch S-2's  -Klipsch RW-10 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users