Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

What 3 TV Shows do you want most on Blu-ray?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 of 63 OFFLINE   Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer

Producer

• 5,593 posts

Posted January 06 2010 - 08:43 AM

1. NORTHERN EXPOSURE - preferably with the original music, but that's unlikely. I can watch this show over and over again.
2. LEXX - only if the image quality can be improved, though I think the FX are probably only rendered in low res anyway.
3. I'll reserve this for later

Regarding Sullivan Entertainment, I haven't been impressed with their ability to do a good job authoring. Anne of Green Gables looked horrid on first release, and the "remaster" looks way too digital. Twin Peaks could look amazing in HD, but I doubt I'd buy it again. It was fun the first time, but there are too many characters that drive me nuts to get through it again.

#62 of 63 OFFLINE   Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D

Screenwriter

• 2,692 posts

Posted January 06 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hmmm.....not really interested in double dipping most TV shows I already have.  Although I have on 3 occasions: Star Trek: TOS - Seasons 1 to 3, Band Of Brothers and The Prisoner.  Will have to see what the future brings to determine what more I would double dip on.  But here's my list for now....

1) The Twilight Zone - Never got the DVDs so it would be a perfect opportunity for me to buy it.

2) Deadwood - Already have the DVDs, but would definitely double dip on this.

3) Batman/The Green Hornet - I put these together. If one is released, the other should be too.

Recently watched- Kingsman: The Secret Service, The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 4, Wolfen, The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 3, The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 2, Burn Notice: Season 2, Burn Notice: Season 1, The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 1, The Equalizer: Season 4, The Solid Gold Kidnapping, Wine,Women and War, The Six Million Dollar Man, Star Trek: Season 2, Zardoz, Royal Flash

Currently watching- Planet Earth, True Blood: Season 3, Gatchaman: The Complete Series, Tales From The Crypt: Season 2, WKRP In Cincinnati: Season 2, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 1, Game Of Thrones: Season 2, Heroes: Season 2, The Pacific, Burn Notice: Season 3, Battlestar Galactica: The Definitive Collection, The Six Million Dollar Man: Season 5

"Are we going to stand around here all day or are we going to fight?"

#63 of 63 OFFLINE   Dale MA

Dale MA

Supporting Actor

• 997 posts

Posted January 06 2010 - 12:37 PM

Miami Vice
Twin Peaks
The X-Files / Millennium / The Lone Gunmen (a single universe...  )

Love every single season of all of these shows. I'd buy them in an instant. Please studios, my money is waiting to be taken!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users