What's new

Star Trek Blu-ray editions-Steelbook? (1 Viewer)

JeremyR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeremy
Since it appears the Target Star Trek Blu-ray edition with the Enterprise replica does not come with a standard Blu-ray case, is it possible to buy a Steelbook on Blu-ray? I believe FYE has a Steelbook on DVD, but was hoping maybe I missed something somewhere. I'd really like a Steelbook case but didn't know if they were even available. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
Yes, there's a blu-ray steelbook. The catch is that -

* available in Canada from Future Shop. They do not ship internationally.

* available in UK from Play.com. They don't ship internationally either!

Cheers!

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The cover on the Futureshop Steelbook edition looked like ass. It wouldn't be worth it even if they did ship internationally. It was supposed to be a reproduction of the poster art, but they did it in black and white and it just looks like a blurred mess. However, that didn't seem to affect sales. There was one copy left of the SB edition at the shop I was in. I was thinking about buying it, but I'm still undecided as to whether I really like the reboot. I decided to buy Fight Club instead. And did I mention the cover looked like ass?

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Joseph J.D www.futureshop.ca/popup/largeimagepopup.asp

PatW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Patricia
I thought the steelbook looked great as well. Very clean and elegant. I can't wait to finally watch this. It was a blind buy for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks