-

Photo
- - - - -

Subwoofer not working on my Pioneer Elite reciever VSX 27TX??

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 of 23 OFFLINE   faceman

faceman

Auditioning

• 12 posts

Posted February 25 2013 - 04:53 AM

gentleman, i have a vsx-1020-k receiver that i just picked up from a friend. upon setting up my speakers, i cant get any sound from the sub. ran the tests and nothing. getting a message that says the sub is too low and to turn the volume to max. probloem is, its up to max already. its a powered known working sub connected via a single rca cable to the sub pre out on the receiver. i have gone through the receiver settings to try and tweak things with no luck. there is supposed to be a bass setting in settings that isnt there either. the manuals says that some itmes may not appear due to surrent receiver setup does not explain how to adjust the receiver in order to get a bass setting. so to sum up, no sound from sub at all. not in manual or mic test. any ideas? thanks

#22 of 23 OFFLINE   schan1269

schan1269

HTF Expert

• 13,881 posts
  • LocationChicago-ish/NW Indiana

Posted February 25 2013 - 05:01 AM

Have you told the Pioneer it even has a sub?

#23 of 23 OFFLINE   2Quiet

2Quiet

Auditioning

• 8 posts

Posted March 02 2013 - 05:00 PM

I eneded up using the RCA jacks, and bypassing the SUB out. I could not get the sub out to work for me. Works fine now. Let me know if that works for you. If not, I can double check how I set up it up exactly (Have not touched it for a couple of years)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users