What's new

Refurbished Logitech Harmony 890 universal remote from from Amazon = $99 shipped (1 Viewer)

jotto

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathan
Backlit keypad, wireless extender so you don't need line of sight. Use included USB cable to connect it to your Mac or Windows PC for programming. Normally $243.76, now $99.99 shipped (though it is refurbished).

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
I checked on this shortly after 9 am yesterday and it was sold out. Checked again after 9 in the evening (to see if they were offering something else) and it apparently went on sale again, cuz according to the comments other folks had bought it throughout the day, but it was SOLD OUT again. Very frustrating.

jotto

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathan
[SIZE= 12px]Hey Eric, I forgot to include the expiration date - sorry about that, I agree about the frustrating part. It was a 1 day deal from Amazon. These things go pretty fast, I'll have more stuff today and this week (the remote bargains are harder to find but I'll keep an eye out for you).[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks