Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Official HTF Guide to Horror Movies

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 of 12 OFFLINE   Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss

Producer

• 3,091 posts

Posted October 23 2009 - 06:04 AM

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science" – Edwin Hubble
My DVD Collection

#2 of 12 OFFLINE   Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss

Producer

• 3,091 posts

Posted October 26 2009 - 05:23 AM

Added a couple!
"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science" – Edwin Hubble
My DVD Collection

#3 of 12 OFFLINE   Greg_D_R

Greg_D_R

Stunt Coordinator

• 221 posts

Posted October 27 2009 - 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by Neil Middlemiss 

Added a couple!
Hi Neil, thanks for the list.  You have a typo on "Decent, The".  ;)  Changes the idea of the movie entirely, eh?

#4 of 12 OFFLINE   Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss

Producer

• 3,091 posts

Posted October 27 2009 - 02:02 AM

:) Indeed it does - the movie is much better than the title would indicate that way. I will update...Thanks!

Originally Posted by Greg_D_R 

Hi Neil, thanks for the list.  You have a typo on "Decent, The".  ;)  Changes the idea of the movie entirely, eh?

My DVD Collection

#5 of 12 OFFLINE   John Stell

John Stell

Supporting Actor

• 867 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MD

Posted October 27 2009 - 02:30 AM

Neil -

Just wanted to say "Thanks" for posting this list.  It makes for interesting reading and will prove to be a very valuable reference tool as it gets updated.
"...you would not understand...You do not...have...daughters."

#6 of 12 OFFLINE   Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss

Producer

• 3,091 posts

Posted October 27 2009 - 05:12 AM

Thanks, John - You're more than welcome.

Originally Posted by John Stell 

Neil -

Just wanted to say "Thanks" for posting this list.  It makes for interesting reading and will prove to be a very valuable reference tool as it gets updated.

My DVD Collection

#7 of 12 OFFLINE   Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss

Producer

• 3,091 posts

Posted October 05 2010 - 01:19 PM

Time to dust this list off again as we approach Halloween. I'll update the list over the next week or so with the most recent horror movie reviews churned out by the faithful HTF reviewers!
My DVD Collection

#8 of 12 OFFLINE   Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman

Executive Producer

• 10,111 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted October 06 2010 - 06:13 AM

Note that my old review of Resident Evil: Apocalypse is for the original DVD release.  The PQ had issues, but I haven't seen the BD edition and don't know if it's better (I'd assume it is).

"How wonderful it will be to have a leader unburdened by the twin horrors of knowledge and experience." -- Mr. Wick

#9 of 12 OFFLINE   Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss

Producer

• 3,091 posts

Posted October 17 2010 - 06:54 AM

Updated the list - added about 40 reviews for the great and God-awful horror films that HTF has reviewed over the past 6-9 months. I believe that I am missing a few and will research and add them shortly. Does anyone know what movie will be spinning this Halloween? ('cause if not, this list could help:) )
My DVD Collection

#10 of 12 OFFLINE   Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss

Producer

• 3,091 posts

Posted October 18 2010 - 01:34 PM

Just added Ken's review of Splice and Micheal O's review of the Slumber Party Massacre Collection which were posted in the last 48 hours, and Michael Rueben's review of one the better horror films made over the past few years, the remake of George A Romero's The Crazies.

My DVD Collection

#11 of 12 OFFLINE   Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss

Producer

• 3,091 posts

Posted October 15 2011 - 09:00 AM

I will work on updating this thread this week with reviews for horror movies that HTF reviewers have completed since the last update. Hopefully some will find it useful when selecting their scary movie watching roster for the Halloween season!
My DVD Collection

#12 of 12 OFFLINE   Neil Middlemiss

Neil Middlemiss

Producer

• 3,091 posts

Posted October 18 2011 - 10:14 AM

I have added a number of new review links and I am beginning to add cover art - still need to work on the formatting but I like being able to see the cover art. Hope it helps.
My DVD Collection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users