What's new

Monty Python Almost the Truth on IFC (1 Viewer)

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I meant to make a post about this earlier in the week, seeing as it's 5/6 of the way over, but has anyone else been watching this?

I'm a pretty big Python fan, though not obsessive over them like some, and this has been really interesting to me, and pretty funny at times as well. A lot of things I knew in generalities (Graham Chapman being an alcoholic, John Cleese quitting on season 4, etc.) and there was a lot more information on it, and interviews with the 5 remaining members, plus clips of old interviews Graham has done. Just really well done in general.

If you missed it and you're a fan, the DVD and Blu-ray are being released next week I believe.

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
I've been DVRing it. Been too busy of a week to watch much TV. I suspect that it may sit on the DVR for a while before I get a chance to watch it - but I'm definitely looking forward to it!

-greg

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I don't even have the space to DVR it. I'll probably buy the DVDs when they come out (or request as a gift). I think they will be coming out next week?

Paul D G

Screenwriter
Watched the first ep, have been DVRing the rest. I'll probably start watching it over the weekend. Most of my tv shows I can't really watch when the little ones are around so shows like this I save for the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks