What's new

Announcing Little Kauffman #2 (1 Viewer)

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I am pleased to announce that Sharon Betty Kauufman was born on September 30 2009. The little peanut weighed in at 5lbs 9 oz and 18.5 inches. Sharon is our second daughter.

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Awww...
Congratulations! You will certainly have your hands full now! Believe me, as the father of two daughters (ages 4 years, and 22 months) I know. But they are great, aren't they?

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Thanks Bob. Yep, the hands are full. This morning my older daughter decided to get into some hair detangler, pouring half the bottle on the floor, a quarter on her hair, and possibly drinking some. Fortunately poison control said she'd be ok if she did drink it.

I guess I need to start saving for weddings.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Don't worry too much about it. All parents discover their kids doing things that could get them killed countless times between birth and graduation. Such is the terror of raising a kid, but the law of averages is very much in your favor.

Congrats on the new one, too!

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
Any updated pics? I am always amazed how different they look after that first month. They start to lose that newborn look and you can almost tell what they're going to look like as little kids.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Here's a couple pics from the end of October (yes I have permission from the photographer to post these)

Here's one of my first daughter

The full album is viewable by everyone on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=341520&id=557985366&ref=nf

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks