Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Weekly RoundUp 10-6-2009

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 of 45 OFFLINE   Cameron Yee

Cameron Yee

Executive Producer

• 10,752 posts
  • LocationSince 2006

Posted October 08 2009 - 07:57 PM

There's a reason the Willy Wonka release date was confusing. The WB press release actually has both 10/6 and 10/20 on it!

#42 of 45 ONLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 31,196 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted October 09 2009 - 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mike Frezon [url=/forum/thread/293584/weekly-roundup-10-6-2009#post_3613882]

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

#43 of 45 OFFLINE   Jason_V

Jason_V

Producer

• 4,942 posts
  • LocationBothell, WA

Posted October 09 2009 - 02:30 AM

I was in BB last night picking up Snow White and stumbled across some other sales that weren't in the ad.  Gran Torino and Friday the 13th (2009) for $17.99; Friday the 13th 2 and 3 $17.99; Wedding Singer and Ocean's Twelve $9.99.  All BD. 

I had a disaster trying to get out of the store, but that's another story.

#44 of 45 OFFLINE   pitchman

pitchman

Screenwriter

• 1,844 posts
  • LocationColumbia, MO

Posted October 11 2009 - 05:31 AM

I'm happy everything worked out for you, Mike, especially the free shipping. I thought you'd get it, but it's nice to get independent confirmation that is how the program works.

Originally Posted by Mike Frezon ">

Just reporting that amazon contacted me on their own (as others indicated they would) to refund my $5 due to their price drop.  And they kept the free shipping intact even though my order total fell below the $25 (by two cents). 
Gary

#45 of 45 ONLINE   Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon

Studio Mogul

• 31,196 posts
  • LocationRensselaer, NY

Posted October 11 2009 - 08:24 AM

Thanks, Gary.  Others told me that's how it would work out.  But until you know for sure... 

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl. Bullseye, he's Woody's horse. Pete the old prospector. And, Woody, the man himself.Of course, it's time for Woody's RoundUp. He's the very best! He's the rootinest, tootinest cowboy in the wild, wild west!

HTF Rules | HTF Mission Statement | Father of the Bride

Dieting with my Dog & Heart to Heart/Hand in Paw by Peggy Frezon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users