What's new

Star Wars: The Clone Wars- Season Two (1 Viewer)

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Thanks for the heads up Travis. This was quite the surprise last season. I didnt think i would like it, but now i am hooked. (ready for the Blu-ray of season 1 too!)

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
Did anyone else have audio problems. I have DiSH Network and the audio mix seemed screwy. The rear channels were really loud while as was the music and sound effects while the voices were very low, to the point were I could barely hear them. I couldn't turn the volume up because of how loud the sound effects were. I seem to remember this happening some last year as well. Not sure if it is a DiSH or Cartoon Network problem.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I enjoyed the two premiere episodes but they seemed to lack the intensity of the later season 1 episodes, which were quite good. Still, it is a fun show and I think the new season will bring good things.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
For some reason, they played a new episode tonight and it was easily the most action packed show they've ever done and one of the best episodes of the series.

I think the episode reruns on Friday night but that may change since Cartoon Network's schedule is more like a rough estimate of what they might play rather than something that they adhere to.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Originally Posted by TravisR
I think the episode reruns on Friday night but that may change since Cartoon Network's schedule is more like a rough estimate of what they might play rather than something that they adhere to.
The episode shown the other night is indeed on tonight in the show's regular time slot.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
An amazing episode. Almost non-stop combat action and one of the more "adult" episodes too - with the Jedi speaking about their weariness of the war and fear that it won't end, multiple shots of dead troopers, the opponent being other living creatures instead of droids, and one of the most direct instances yet of the hopelessness of the Republic cause when the leader of the opposition is privy to the planning of all your major operations.

Ed Moroughan

Second Unit
Real Name
Edward R. Moroughan
Very very good episode. Nice nod to "Attack of the Clones" too. Finally get to see Jedi Mundi do something other than stand around. LOL

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The show's web site has a survey up, for any who are interested:

http://www.starwars.com/theclonewars/survey/index.html

todd s

Senior HTF Member
That initial Geonosis battle was intense. While the graphics for living characters is still off. The ships and vehicles are top notch.

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
I LOVE this show. The animation is generally better than your typical cartoon, and the action is always terrific. Very entertaining.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Hope y'all didn't miss Friday's two episode return. Oh, why can't Twi'lek women be real? [SIZE= smaller](and that's the geekiest thing you'll read all day)[/SIZE]

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Greg_S_H ">[/url]

[SIZE= smaller](and that's the geekiest thing you'll read all day)[/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]
I was wondering how the clone deserter could have kids that age. The Clone Wars only last 3 years so even if he defected very early on in the war and it's very late in the war, it doesn't make sense that his kids (the "bi-species" look of the kids certainly seems to indicate that he's their biological father) could be that age.

I might have topped you in terms of geekiness, Greg.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
What a cool riff on Attack of the Clones. I think this'll be one of my favorite episodes. I love Master Sinube. There was some great visual work, such as the lines of shadows on Ashoka's face when she threatened the aquatic alien, and when the Bith train operator was surprised by the jango jumper at the window.

I turned off the preview in seconds, but next week's looks promising. I do hope the Coruscant underworld is featured again in the future.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I agree, I thought this week's episode showed a darker side of life than we'd really seen in the show before. I wouldn't want every episode to take place in the underworld, but it is an interesting place to revisit from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks