What's new

Californication - season 3 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Californication airs after Dexter on Showtime in the 10 p.m. EDT timeslot, and starts its 3rd season tonight.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Great season opener.. I'm interested to see how he makes it as a teacher.. then again, I'm still holding out hope that at some point his "stolen book" comes back home...

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Great to see these characters again. Some funny moments and one liners from Hank and Charlie.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hank has the best daydreams. Still can't believe the girl (Eva Amurri) from his daydreams was the same one in "Saved".

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, I don't think that it was clear that the club scene was a daydream - was it?

Kathleen Turner is a riot in this too.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Until we find out there was an actual visit by Hank to the club previously, I view the scene as being Hank's daydream during the faculty meeting.

I actually LOL at the Reveal of Runkel when he leaned to his right when Marcy busted him.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Upon further review, perhaps Hank was reliving a recent memory, but the way he was going on and on about dancers felt like he was in daydream mode.

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
^^ They made a point in the previous episode of him specifically not going into the strip club to see her, so it's clearly a day dream. If it weren't they would have addressed it to some extent.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Zack Gibbs

^^ They made a point in the previous episode of him specifically not going into the strip club to see her, so it's clearly a day dream. If it weren't they would have addressed it to some extent.
True but when has Hank ever done what he said he would. Either way, dream or not, it was real enough to us viewers. ;)

Charlie Campisi

Screenwriter
I thought it was clearly a daydream about something that hadn't happened. It was the Dean's wife's voice that brought him out of the daydream. You can hear her saying "Hank? Hank?" in a foggy sort of way while he's still dreaming in the club. Then, when he is at the dinner party, the stripper/student/bartender catches him with the Dean's wife and says "If you played your cards right, you could have had someone much younger." I suppose that line could make sense if he had walked into the club, but less so. My take anyway.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hank does lead a charmed life, doesn't he? I guess we'll find out: Can a man have too many women throw themselves at him all at one time.

Marcy, OTOH, that was groddy to the tampax.

Joe S

Second Unit
I just read somewhere that the stripper girl is Eva Amurri , who happens to be Susan Sarandon's daughter. She sure is curvy!

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Wow. Well, she is smoking hot. The final scene in the classroom was classic. People who complain about no action in Entourage are missing out here.

Real Name
james
Well this is gonna be so much exciting.I like this show because of the good work done by xfiles tv series star David Duchonvy

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm dying laughing at this show -- and just when you think you've heard it all, something you'd never expect.

[Big Screen TV shows young lady dancing in front of Green Door]

--Huh, Behind the Green Door is available on Blu-Ray.

-- Laser Disc. The people who sold their laserdiscs were absolute a**holes, fools and a**holes.

[Big Screen TV goes blue]

-- Oh! What??

-- Flip it.

--- Ah, flip it! [Runkle pulls out a beautiful 12 inch silver disc] Wow! Okay. [Flips it to the B side and young now nude young lady returns to the screen]

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That LD flippage brought back some good memories. Though, why didn't they have an auto-flipper LD player? I guess the point would not have been made with such a model. Anyhow, kudos, for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks