What's new

The Office - season 6 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I would have liked to see a few more episodes with the summer interns.

I think the funniest reveal was the reveal of the receptionist at the end of a scene with Michael blathering on (alone, it appeared at the time).

Albert_M

Supporting Actor
The last few minutes were classic Office. The lies, the pregancy discussion, the interns. Great stuff.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought Stanley was going to hurt himself because wasn't using good technique slamming the tire iron into that red car.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Stellar episode and a great way to kick off the season. The parkour intro had my wife and I in stitches.

Anyone recognize Parker from Desperate Housewives as one of the interns? Or perhaps it's the other one.

Poopball

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
Defintely a great start to the season. LOL'd the entire episode. Andy's rumor was just too hilarious.

Parkour!!!!

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Best season premiere the show's had in a few years now. Seemed like a return to old form in many ways......very promising.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
With Buffalo shut down, Dunder Mifflin is down to what -- seven branches?
moz-screenshot-1.png
Akron OH, Albany NY, Camden NJ, Nashua NH, Scranton, Utica NY, and Yonkers right?

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Classic Michael in this episode - I completely cringed during the opening when he pulls Oscar into his office... The whole "Cheese Cart" ruse was brilliant (especially Andy's spiel) and Michael's constant "deer in the headlights" look, whenever he was stuck between Jim and the guy from Corporate.

It was nice to see Toby do a bit more, and hey, was that a Creed sighting?

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
What is funny is that Michael is right. I don't think Jim will be good in a managerial position. Remember the episode where he was in charge when Michael was away and everything went to hell?

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Kevin Hewell /forum/thread/293098/the-office-season-6#post_3610128

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I don't recall the specific episode that Kevin is referring to but I think Jim has shown that when he tries, he can be a solid employee. Now that he's got a house to pay for and a kid on the way, he has the proper motivation to do the job correctly and take it seriously. Since it's a comedy, I assume he'll also continue to bust Dwight's chops as well.

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Kevin Hewell

What is funny is that Michael is right. I don't think Jim will be good in a managerial position. Remember the episode where he was in charge when Michael was away and everything went to hell?
I think the episode you're talking about is the one where Jim decides to celebrate everyone's birthday at the same time? At the end Michael tells him how he made the same mistake, it was a learning experience. Jim has always been depicted as someone with a strong future in management.

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Zack Gibbs
Jim has always been depicted as someone with a strong future in management.
Yeah, I've seen comments elsewhere suggesting that Jim might not be a good manager. While I think he some learning to do, let's not forget that in the more serious Stamford branch, Jim rose in the ranks quite well.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
One of the few "event" episodes that really held up for me. I was practically on the floor with the chain-reaction pukefest in the cold open, and there were lots of great laughs spread throughout the rest of the episode too. One of the funniest and one of the most touching episodes of the series. Still can't believe Michael slept with Pam's mom.

Albert_M

Supporting Actor
Great episode. Really excellent all around.

Michael slept with Pam's mom? I must have missed a scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks