What's new

Kinetic Home Theater Systems (1 Viewer)

promised01

Auditioning
Real Name
Yusef Abboud
So, how did the speakers turn out for you? I was approached by some guys today selling these speakers out of a white van. They too were kinetic. I didn't buy them but was quite tempted. I have seen several people post that they bought them but no one ever says if they were bad or good. U can also email me directly at [email protected] or [email protected] .

wiki96888

Auditioning
Real Name
Karen
You should buy products, including "Kinetic Home Theater Systems" from stores.
If you buy anything from the streets, you should thoroughly check the products before you pay. This is only commonsense.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
Even though this thread is over a year and a half old...
Peoples penchant for saving a buck and "scoring" a killer deal usually overides any amount of common sense they may have.

Bianca Rosa

Auditioning
Real Name
Bianca
So, how did the speakers turn out for you? I was approached by some guys today selling these speakers out of a white van. They too were kinetic. I didn't buy them but was quite tempted. I have seen several people post that they bought them but no one ever says if they were bad or good. U can also email me directly at [email protected] or [email protected] .
Is there anywhere I can find out about kinetic systems?I posted for help in forum thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks