What's new

Fame, the TV series (1 Viewer)

Art_AD

Stunt Coordinator
When they announced the re-release of the show for September, I could swore they only mentioned a version that combined both season one and two. I hate to double dip if I do not have to, but I thought with the price of $29.99 I would do it. I went looking and found Walmart had season one & season two in separate sets. for $14.99 each. Now I bought it but have not even looked at it yet or compared it to the duel season press release, but Fox is doing a disservice by not even mentioning this anywhere. Their distribution of older material has really fallen not only on movies but TV shows too. MGM or Fox should have reissued the press release with this info. I guess it is up to Shout to handle the MGM shows now and do them right

Scott_F_S

Second Unit
As far as I can tell, S2 has never been released in a separate set. Fame S1, released by Sony in 2005, has been discontinued. Fox released a set combining S1 and S2 on Sept. 15, but that's the only one. That's according to Amazon.com and Wikipedia.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks