Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Fame, the TV series

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Art_AD

Art_AD

Stunt Coordinator

• 151 posts

Posted September 16 2009 - 07:09 AM

When they announced the re-release of the show for September, I could swore they only mentioned a version that combined both season one and two. I hate to double dip if I do not have to,  but I thought with the price of $29.99 I would do it. I went looking and found Walmart  had season one & season two in separate sets. for $14.99 each. Now I bought it but have not even looked at it yet  or compared it to the duel season press release, but Fox is doing a disservice by not even mentioning this anywhere.  Their distribution of older material has really fallen not only on movies but TV shows too. MGM or Fox should have reissued the press release with this info. I guess it is up to Shout to handle the MGM shows now and do them right

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Scott_F_S

Scott_F_S

Second Unit

• 408 posts

Posted September 16 2009 - 10:44 AM

As far as I can tell, S2 has never been released in a separate set. Fame S1, released by Sony in 2005, has been discontinued. Fox released a set combining S1 and S2 on Sept. 15, but that's the only one. That's according to Amazon.com and Wikipedia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users