What's new

X-Men Volume 5? (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Guys: This week X-Men (the ninties animated series) volumes 3 and 4 will be coming out, but there's still about 14 episodes from the last season (the ones I missed) haven't come out yet. Do you think there'll be a volume 5 in about five months?

I also think Disney (who's putting out the DVD's) should consider putting out the ninties animated Spider Man? I think that's pretty high on some fans list. What do you think?

James

Real Name
Germán Ramirez
Why wouldn't it come out? Btw, for those that don't know if you buy two volumes of X-Men at Amazon.com you get a $5 promotion discount.

Nebiroth

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard Gregory
You can always pick up the Nineties Spider-Man episodes from here in region-2; after a series of false starts - Liberation, who went bust, followed by Revelation who then decided they didn;t want to after all - the series is now being released by a company called ClearVision. They have taken up the majority of the Marvel titles that Liberation originally bought the rights to release. Although, sadly, the 60's and 90's Hulk cartoons seem to have fallen by the wayside the rest - including the original 60's and 90's Spider-Man, along with Spider-Woman, Silver Surfer and of course, X-Men are in full or partial release with more on the way.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I can't imagine Disney is going to let Volume 5 just hang out in the unannounced nether world for too long. From what I understand, these sets have sold incredibly well. The only problem is there's nothing really for them to tie the release into.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Maybe there'll be a Director's cut of Wolverine in a few months? And they can release Vol 5 then? Hahaha; who knows. They should have just put it out on Tuesday with the other two volumes. I have no doubt we'll see it someday, though--

jmodlin210

Grip
Real Name
Jonny Modlin
http://marvel.toonzone.net/news.php?action=fullnews&id=394 that has the exciting news about a DVD release for X-Men: The Animated Series Volume Five!

Jonny

Real Name
Germán Ramirez
Can someone tell me wether Volume 2 has a slipcover? I got one without and asked for a replacement from Amazon and the replacement has no slipcover either.

Edit: From Googling around it seem some shipments don't have slipcovers...

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
All four of my X-Men volumes came with slipcovers. I believe I got all mine from Best Buy.

Originally Posted by German Ramirez

Can someone tell me wether Volume 2 has a slipcover? I got one without and asked for a replacement from Amazon and the replacement has no slipcover either.

Edit: From Googling around it seem some shipments don't have slipcovers...

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Strange; I ordered vol. 1 & 2 from amazon, and they have no slipcovers. Ordered vol. 3 & 4 from amazon, and they have slipcovers.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
I got the first two at BestBuy, and the second two at Target. All of them had slipcovers. I notice after a couple of months, all the ones in the stores (for volumes 1 & 2) seemed to be without slipcovers--as if they'd been reorders, and the reorders didn't come with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks