What's new

Everything for sale.... (1 Viewer)

E-A-G-L-E-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
icon1.gif
Everything for sale....
1. I am buying three four-way speakers for my new set-up, so I am selling these like new Onix X-LS speakers. 6" drivers 1" dome tweeters rear port Amazing white oak finish These are fantastic speakers that are reviewed very well online, light years better than anything you will buy at BB anywhere near this price. You cannot match the sound quality of three identical speakers that are timbre matched. These are fantastic with any material, from movies, to sports, to classical music to bass heavy. *More than welcome to come have a listen in my set-up before buying. $350 o.b.R.o.(over $650 new) 2. I am buying a new 58" plasma, so I am selling my TWO MONTH old Samsung PN50B450 plasma. It is in perfect condition. All paperwork, warranty card, manual, remote and power cord included.(also all hardware for a wall mount) Swivel base and piano black finish. Fantastic plasma that is highly rated and user reviewed....I just want bigger. More than welcome to come see in my set-up before buying. $825 3. I am buying a new 18" subwoofer for my home theater, so I am selling my like new condition Kenwood 12" sub. It is remote controlled and has a 4" flared port. Kenwood 1250SW Sigma Servo 12" Will come with remote and cable, so ready to plug and play! More than welcome to come take a listen in my set-up before buying. $50

E-A-G-L-E-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
Allentown, PA(north of philly)....will ship anything, at buyers expense....I have shipped a 50" plasma before to Texas so I am comfortable with it.

E-A-G-L-E-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
$275 for all three (L/C/R)$760 for Samsung plasmaOff to the bay if I get no interest at these prices....

E-A-G-L-E-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
One last attempt.....these are steal prices, someone take advantage of me. :)Samsung plasma....$705AV123 Onix X-LS(3-L/C/R)....$250

E-A-G-L-E-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
O.k., after looking up past FS threads on various sites I am willing to lower my price once again for a final time:(steal)

3- $210
2- $160
1- $85

tingc222

Auditioning
Real Name
Ting
If the speakers are still available, I'll have a couple at $160 for a pair inc. shipping to Canada. Paid via paypal.

E-A-G-L-E-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
They sold back in October for $160 + shipping costs for a pair and a solo was sold for $85 + shipping cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks