Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Nakamichi RE-1 AM/FM Stereo Receiver

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   7Elium

7Elium

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted September 09 2009 - 07:57 AM

For sale, Nakamichi RE-1 AM/FM Stereo Receiver. $100 or best offer plus shipping. I will ship UPS and can quote actual charges. I got this to use as a basic home theater receiver but now I am upgrading to a more versatile receiver. Everything works, all buttons and knobs. I do not have a remote or manual for it and only the power cord is included. Still looks almost new, no damage or scratches on the front. Paypal ok.

http://static.hometh...LL-DSC_0200.jpg">

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   7Elium

7Elium

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted September 15 2009 - 07:11 AM

Hello Chris, I got your PM but I can't reply until I've posted 3 times so I will reply here.

I have not used a universal remote with it. There is a remote sensor in the LCD display but I do not have a remote for it. You would have to check with Nakamichi for further info. If you enlarge the picture of the back of the unit, there is a set of RCA's on the back that have a jumper on them. They are labeled Pre Output and Main Input. I assume that the Pre Output is what you are looking for? Best price shipped to 01834 is $120

Thanks, Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users