Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Lionsgate Press Release: November 24th, 2009 Releases (DVD/Blu-ray)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein

Studio Mogul

• 42,425 posts

Posted September 02 2009 - 10:43 PM

Ronald J Epstein
Home Theater Forum co-owner

Click Here for the latest/hottest Blu-ray Preorders  Click Here for our complete Blu-ray review archive

Click Here for our complete 3D Blu-ray review archive Click Here for our complete DVD review archive

Click Here for Blu-Ray Preorder Release Schedule  Click Here for forum posting rules and regulations

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   TravisR

TravisR

Studio Mogul

• 23,253 posts
  • LocationThe basement of the FBI building

Posted September 03 2009 - 04:26 AM

Wow, I'm happily surprised to see My Bloody Valentine on Blu-ray!

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   Joe Karlosi

Joe Karlosi

Producer

• 6,001 posts

Posted September 03 2009 - 11:01 PM

Too late... I just re-bought the latest re-release of MY BLOOY VALENTINE on regular DVD. I have a Blu-ray player and am a big fan, but since so many DVDs look good upconverted, and considering I may only watch MBV three or four more times in my life, if that, I'm sticking with the DVD. But sure, it's a great thing that something like this is available on BD, anyway.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC

Screenwriter

• 2,000 posts
  • LocationNew York City/San Lorenzo, PR

Posted September 04 2009 - 01:10 AM

Wake me up when they decide to release good versions of neglected existing DVDs like Narrow Margin (1987), Fright Night Part II, The Arrival and Dead Alive, the latter of which should've been done eons ago. I still can't believe they're still releasing fullscreen-only DVDs: Has anyone at that studio tried to purchase a TV lately? They're all widescreen sets!
RIP Roberto Gomez Bolanos.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   WilliamG

WilliamG

Supporting Actor

• 512 posts

Posted December 20 2009 - 09:37 AM

I saw Cujo at Buy More (oh, excuse me, the REAL store)  for $9.99! Can someone tell me how it looks on Blu-ray before I purchase it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users