Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Women so shockingly gorgeous, your jaw dropped!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
119 replies to this topic

#1 of 120 OFFLINE   Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer

• 11,067 posts
  • LocationWilmington, Delaware

Posted December 08 2001 - 02:48 PM

This has happened to me only a handful of times, where I see an actress so stunningly gorgeous that my jaw just went slack, and I couldn't concentrate on the movie everytime they appeared on screen. The movies and actresses where this happened to me are...

The Mask. When my friend and I went to see this movie, I had no idea of what I was about to see! No, i'm not talking about the incredible visual effects, i'm talking about the first time I ever laid eye's on Cameron Diaz! I had never heard of her until this film, and when they revealed her all wet in the bank scene at the opening of the film, I was stunned, everything after that was a blur to me!

2 Days in the Valley. I was shocked by the sight of this Charlize Theron person in the tv spots! And when I finally saw the film, Posted Image!! She is so hot in that scene with her and James Spader, it should be illegal!

Twin Peaks (tv series). I'll never forget the first time I ever laid eye's on Madchen Amick, I had a can of soda in my hand, and when I saw her for the first time, I litterally dropped the soda can on the carpet, and sat their like I was in a coma! When I was able to speak again, I asked my friend in these exact words "Who the fuck is THAT!?" I had never seen a girl more drop dead beutiful in my life! She remains one of my all time favorite fantasy women.

Before Sunrise. I had seen Julie Delpy before, and thought she was the most beutiful girl in the world. This was BEFORE I saw 'Before Sunrise', when I saw her in that film, I was in love, she was so ravishing that I couldn't believe my eye's!

Out of Sight. As with Julie Delpy, I had seen Jennifer Lopez before in films like 'Money Train', but it was her appearance in this film that got my attention! And now, I have such a huge thing for J. LO that it's not even funny!

That's it. It's a short list I know. Now it's your turn, please tell me about only the women who have gotten this kind of reaction out of you.

Shoot.
"That's Jack Bauer!!!!!! He's coming for me!!!!!" - Charles Logan

#2 of 120 OFFLINE   NickSo

NickSo

Producer

• 4,274 posts

Posted December 08 2001 - 03:31 PM

I just got this month's issue of Maxim in the mail yesterday with that girl from NOT AONTHER TEEN MOVIE...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

YOWZA!!!!!!

One of very few pics that made my heart skip a beat... Posted Image

#3 of 120 OFFLINE   GARY C

GARY C

Second Unit

• 252 posts

Posted December 08 2001 - 05:38 PM

Jamie Pressly?

or

Chyler Leigh?

Either way a safe bet, tho' I haven't seen it yet (Maxim or the Movie).

First one is from the WB's Jack and Jill the second is from the short run 'Safe Harbor' series on the WB.

Gotta Love the WB.

Back to the post at hand.

I would have to agree with one of the original posters comments about Cameron Diaz. Shee looked amazing in the Mask and still does today.
Technology is a way of organizing the universe so that man doesn't have to experience it.

#4 of 120 OFFLINE   Don Black

Don Black

Screenwriter

• 1,485 posts

Posted December 08 2001 - 06:00 PM

Excellent breakout performance! Not bad for a 22 year old. Can you believe that she now makes $20 million a picture (Charlie's Angels II)?

Posted Image

#5 of 120 OFFLINE   Gilbert Galindo

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator

• 180 posts

Posted December 08 2001 - 06:31 PM

Don, How did you get those awsome photos like that of Cameron? Those are great, I would love to love her. Is there any way you could get photos like that for when buffy kissed that other female in Cruel IntentionsPosted Image I have to agree with JLO too! That husband must have a field day with her every night. thanks

#6 of 120 OFFLINE   Don Black

Don Black

Screenwriter

• 1,485 posts

Posted December 08 2001 - 07:01 PM

Well, I'm not sure those would be appropriate! Just fire up the DVD player. Isn't that what the A-B button is for? Posted Image

#7 of 120 OFFLINE   Sean Conklin

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter

• 1,721 posts

Posted December 08 2001 - 07:11 PM

I will have to agree with John about Cameron, she is stunning in The Mask!

Other mentionables for me are, and don't laugh I have a thing for unusal or different women:

Sigourney Weaver in Galaxy Quest
Liv Tyler in Armageddon (those pouty lips)
Kate Hudson in Almost famous
Tracy Lords (how did that get in here?Posted Image )
Kate Winslet in Titanic

I'm sure there are more but I just can't think of them right now.

#8 of 120 OFFLINE   Seth Paxton

Seth Paxton

Lead Actor

• 7,588 posts

Posted December 08 2001 - 07:27 PM

Stacey Dash when I saw Clueless.

Jennifer Connelly in Career Opportunities. Had to get Labrynth back out and see how I'd missed that. Then some kind person pointed me toward Hot Spot (in the days before IMDb). But not just the bod, she is so amazingly beautiful it makes you speechless.

Don, normally there might be complaints about posting pix so big directly in a thread, but...Posted Image

#9 of 120 OFFLINE   Don Black

Don Black

Screenwriter

• 1,485 posts

Posted December 08 2001 - 08:14 PM

Seth... all fixed!

Posted Image

#10 of 120 OFFLINE   Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina

Lead Actor

• 9,737 posts

Posted December 08 2001 - 09:08 PM

Quote:
I'll never forget the first time I ever laid eye's on Madchen Amick,
Then surely you'll join me in a letter writing campaign to Warner and ask them to release Dream Lover, uncut, on DVD? Posted Image

I wrote to MGM originally and they sent me back a message saying that WB had the rights to this movie...already sent them a letter but received no response.

XBox Live: TheL1brarian (let's play Destiny on XB1)

#11 of 120 OFFLINE   Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer

• 11,067 posts
  • LocationWilmington, Delaware

Posted December 08 2001 - 11:01 PM

Carlo, where do I sign!?Posted Image Did you happen to see her in an early horror film she did called I'm Dangerous Tonight? In this one scene, she wears this little red dress to a party, and oh man, let me tell ya, she is almost indescribable in her beauty!

Sean, oh yeah, I definatly agree with Liv Tyler and Kate Hudson! Did you happen to see Liv in One Night at McCools? If not, run, don't walk! The scene where she washes the car alone is worth every dime!Posted Image

Jennifer Connally in Career Opporotunities is a real stunner! She is just a picture of what a girl is supposed to be in my mind, kind, sensative, and oh so ravishing!Posted Image I would have included her and this movie in my initial post if I had remembered it.(slaps forehead)
"That's Jack Bauer!!!!!! He's coming for me!!!!!" - Charles Logan

#12 of 120 OFFLINE   SteveGon

SteveGon

Executive Producer

• 12,267 posts

Posted December 09 2001 - 01:47 AM

Emmanuelle Beart in Manon of the Spring and La Belle Noiseuse! Posted Image

#13 of 120 OFFLINE   Sean Conklin

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter

• 1,721 posts

Posted December 09 2001 - 05:50 AM

Quote:
! Did you happen to see Liv in One Night at McCools?
I did not John, but I will check it out!

#14 of 120 OFFLINE   Adil M

Adil M

Supporting Actor

• 922 posts

Posted December 09 2001 - 06:04 AM

I liked her better in Money Train.

What about Denise Richards in anything?

#15 of 120 OFFLINE   Dan Hine

Dan Hine

Screenwriter

• 1,314 posts

Posted December 09 2001 - 06:41 AM

Alyssa Milano has always kept me mesmerized. Gorgeous since I first saw her on Who's the Boss? (Don't worry. I was a young kid back then...Posted Image )

Eliza Dushku also keeps me quiet and in a daze for awhile.

Just two more to add to the fine list already. I have to agree on Cameron Diaz from the Mask. I wish she would put the meat back on her bones now though...too skinny lately.

Dan Hine
I strive to be the man my dog thinks I am.

#16 of 120 OFFLINE   Aurel Savin

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor

• 841 posts

Posted December 09 2001 - 07:19 AM

I loved Jennifer Connely in CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.

And my all time favorite was always Ione Skye in SAY... ANYTHING!

As far as the latest crop of chicks ... I would say Julie Delpy

#17 of 120 OFFLINE   Craig

Craig

Second Unit

• 469 posts

Posted December 09 2001 - 08:10 AM

I've always thought Natalie Wood was gorgeous.

Posted Image

#18 of 120 OFFLINE   Darren H

Darren H

Second Unit

• 449 posts

Posted December 09 2001 - 08:10 AM

You all need to see Rear Window on the big screen. Grace Kelly makes her entrance while Jimmy Stewart is asleep. She leans forward to kiss him, her face in a tight close-up, her movement in slow-motion, the soundtrack dead silent. It is THE jaw-dropping moment to end all jaw-dropping moments.

Posted Image

You're welcome.
[ long pauses ]

#19 of 120 OFFLINE   JonZ

JonZ

Lead Actor

• 7,793 posts

Posted December 09 2001 - 10:02 AM

Dorothy Stratten(The most beautiful women who ever lived)
Jennifer Connelly(Especially The Rocketeer and Career Opp,no2 on my list)
Kathleen Robertson (Nowhere,loved the purple hair)
Madchen Amick(Dream Lover,Trapped In Paradise)
Laura Harring
Jami Gertz(Lost Boys)
Samantha Dorman
Monica Bellucci(Bram Stokers Dracula)
Sheryln Fenn
Joan Chen(Last Emperor)

#20 of 120 OFFLINE   Kendal Kirk

Kendal Kirk

Stunt Coordinator

• 155 posts

Posted December 09 2001 - 11:35 AM

Some one asked about Denise Richards. If you haven't seen her in "Wild Thing" you truly haven't seen her. Nev Campbell is also hot it this flick. On top of seeing some great tits, it is are really good movie. You can get it at Wal Mart for $9.44.

Forum Nav Content I Follow