What's new

Best Buy 9/1 -- Blu Ray Deal on Gladiator and Braveheart (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
From next weeks BB flyer (courtesy Slick) -- $10 off if you buy both Gladiator and Braveheart Blu Ray (22.99 each).

For those who are interested in both and haven't been prescared by the prescreening threads about the transfer this looks to be by
far the best deal. Currently Amazon lists the 2 for $49.50 though this is very likely to drop a little, but no way to guess if they will
match BB's $10 off.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
David, just so I have this correct, is the $22.99 price you are quoting the post-$10 off total? So after all discounts the prices will be $22.99 each (hence $45.98 for both)? Or is the $22.99 price the pre-$10 off total?

If it's the former, it's a wash for me since Amazon doesn't charge tax in my state, but I'll likely still get it from BB due to instant gratification. If it's the latter, then it's obviously BB hands down because then it will be like $17.99 each!

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks David, I agree with your interpretation! Now if only my local Best Buy circular also has that offer (I've noticed that sales vary nationwide for Best Buy)...

SvenS

Second Unit
And if you have these two on DVD you get a $10 rebate for each bringing the cost for each down to $7.99 each before sales tax!

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Or if people truly wish to boycott Gladiator, it at least gets the BH disc down to $13 (+tax maybe) or less if you sell the BH DVD.

I've heard of many folks perusing he Walmart discount bins and 2nd had stores looking for a $3 copy of the DVD just to use the POP so make sure the disc has the actual POP which is on the fold out Information insert for both BH and Gladiator (I know many used copies particularly from Blockbuster don't have the info sheet).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks