Here's some info on the cast members I stole from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Live_(season_35)
- Fred Armisen appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon in July. During which Jimmy Fallon mentioned the season premiere date for SNL, which Fred mentioned as well. It can be inferred that Fred will return this season.
- Abby Elliott confirmed she would be coming back. 
- Will Forte will return, according to an article from Mediaite.com 
- Bill Hader confirmed his return to SNL in an article by Kate Hogan for People.
- Seth Meyers has been confirmed to return as head writer and anchor of Weekend Update.
- Bobby Moynihan confirmed his return to SNL in an interview with Matt Cohen from Bagged & Boarded.
- Andy Samberg confirmed his return to SNL in July 2009 during an interview at Comic Con.
- Kristen Wiig appears with Meyers in the preview for the 2009-10 season of Weekend Update Thursday.
With the first SNL film since what, The Ladies Man, in production in MacGruber, Will Forte will hopefully have his big mainstream break. Kristen Wiig I think is becoming the top castmember, being in tons of features as well Bill Hader and Andy Samberg also being in criticially acclaimed films over the last couple of years. I definately hope Jason Sudeikis and Kenan Thompson remain cast members, Jason is a funny guy and Kenan definately has a wide range of hilarious characters and uniquely funny impressions. Plus, I've liked him since I was about 7 or 8.