What's new

Polk Audio LSi 25's cherry. Brand new condition!!! (1 Viewer)

BillSuneson

Stunt Coordinator
For sale is a pair of Polk Audio LSi 25's in the original version of cherry. We have the need of downsizing as these speakers are not the most child friendly and we'll be bringing a newborn home in Oct. Beautiful speakers in a smoke free home. Very meticulously cared for.

http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/lsi/index.php#lsi25

Asking $1800.00 plus shipping cost.

Also have the 9's and Center to match if interested. Not initially planning to sell these but would consider.

Thanks,

Bill

BillSuneson

Stunt Coordinator
New for sale:

LSi25's now $1700
LSi9's $600
LSiC $400
Onkyo TX-900NR Netune receiver $500

All in excellent shape, pictures available upon request. If you have any questions email me @ [email protected].
Will work a package deal if interested. Ship from 61068

Thanks,

Bill

dirthog

Auditioning
Real Name
Dan Whalen
I would like to work out a deal on the LSI9's and LSiC. Please contact me to get these babies SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will handle the shipping.

dirthog

Auditioning
Real Name
Dan Whalen
Couldn't ask for a better seller. The condition of the speakers where exatly like he said, GREAT!

Midway84

Auditioning
Real Name
Eric Wells
Bill,

Right now I can offer you $1400 (cash) for the pair of LSI 25s. I have saved this for 15s, but would love the 25s. I live in northern Illinois and could do a local pickup. Let me know your thoughts.

BillSuneson

Stunt Coordinator
Sirspeed - your email address was not working the message keeps getting returned to me.

Bob8916 - sent email back to you.

First to reply gets first shot.

Thanks,

Bill

BillSuneson

Stunt Coordinator
Bob,

Yes the speakers are $1600.00 + actual shipping costs. This is a firm price as I won't take any less for the pair.

BillSuneson

Stunt Coordinator
Well not getting any response from Bob8916, so speakers and receiver are still for sale. These are great speakers, worth more than the $1600 that I'm asking for them. If anyone is interested email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks