Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Red Heat (Schwarzenegger/Belushi) on November 10th on Blu-ray!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 Mr. Pacino

Mr. Pacino

Second Unit

• 346 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 02:18 AM

Look at www.bluray.com. The say that "Red Heat" starring Arnold Schwarzenegger will be released on November 10th!

#2 of 4 Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben

Studio Mogul

• 21,769 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 02:36 AM

This was reported here yesterday (along with the Blu-ray release of Near Dark) but for some reason the thread wasn't copied to the Hi-def Software area.
COMPLETE list of my disc reviews.       HTF Rules / 200920102011 Film Lists

#3 of 4 Paul Arnette

Paul Arnette

Screenwriter

• 2,616 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 02:49 AM

I'm always a bit leery of Lionsgate title announcements, as they seem to be a bit too fond of DNR for my tastes, but I would definitely buy Near Dark, Red Heat, and Stargate too if the reviews are positive.

Universal Blu-ray Discs I will not be buying while they're offered only as Blu-ray + DVD 'flipper' discs:

The Jackal
, Out of Africa, and Traffic.

#4 of 4 Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben

Studio Mogul

• 21,769 posts

Posted August 19 2009 - 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Arnette View Post

I'm always a bit leery of Lionsgate title announcements, as they seem to be a bit too fond of DNR for my tastes
What titles in particular? The ones I've reviewed on Blu (Mad Men, Season Two; Haunting in Connecticut; Midnight Meat Train; W.)  didn't suffer from DNR.

COMPLETE list of my disc reviews.       HTF Rules / 200920102011 Film Lists

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users