Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

SAVING GRACE - Season 3

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino

Lead Actor

• 8,303 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted August 16 2009 - 01:47 AM

I can't believe we're nine episodes into the season there isn't even a thread for this season.  I can't be the only one who enjoys this show, it averages almost 3.5 million viewers a week.  /img/vbsmilies/htf/smile.gif

No love for Grace?  Earl?  Rhetta?  (And what the hell is wrong with her husband?)  

I think next week will be the end of the summer block of episodes.  I'm not sure if there is going to be the usual spring run as well, because I have no idea how many episodes there are going to be this season.

I have just learned that the fourth and final season will consist of 9 episodes, and will conclude the story of Grace and her angel.  Those episodes will air sometime next summer.  If there is going to be a block of new episodes this spring, I expect that they're going to be advancing the angel story much faster than what we've seen in the past.  Instead of a crime-of-the-week story with a new clue or two on the religious side, I think we're going to learn much more about Grace and her "mission", Neely and maybe even Leon and the meaning of his fate. 

Regards,

Joe

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Rhett_Y

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter

• 1,259 posts

Posted March 07 2010 - 09:00 PM

Looks like the show is being canceled too.  Between it and the Closer these two shows are some of my favorites.

I think they are going to kill her off!  What do you think?

http://filmtvindustry.suite101.com/article.cfm/saving_grace_canceled

My DVD Collection

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Mark_B

Mark_B

Second Unit

• 287 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted March 07 2010 - 09:27 PM

The Final Season begins March 29th. at 10:00.